fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Exercise Accountability

12346»

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,696
    Listen to my own advice from yesterday. I really let new from last night cloud my thoughts. Not good thoughts today. Made myself do .5 hr DDPY and some curls. Helped a bit. Take care all.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Today was 15 mins DDPY, 20 squats, 10 chair dippers and 90 sec plank. #dosomething you all.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Friday was walk, 10 squats and a plank. Saturday another walk and 15 squats. Today's #dosomething was wash the car and truck.
    cya tomorrow.
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007
    You are doing fantastic @rabidbucfan
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    Thanks @Doobie_Snacks
    45 min DDPY done today.
    I hope you all can do something today. Clear your heads and take a break
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,083

Thanks @Doobie_Snacks
    45 min DDPY done today.
    I hope you all can do something today. Clear your heads and take a break

Yep... went for a 2 mile jog and then some workout after. 👍👍
    Consistency is tough. Lol tweaked my left shoulder yesterday during my exercising. Then slept like crap last night so tired all day. Did 15 mins DDPY, 10 squats and some curls today. That's my #dosomething. What I've found over time is that motivation is fickle and fleeting. In order to maintain something we must be able to rely on discipline when motivation takes a nap. If anyone needs it just know I'm rooting for you.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Had to slide through yesterday with minimal exercise. Got a walk and some stretching in today.
    Mod - Sleeper U