fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Exercise Accountability

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,698
    Did stretching and weights yesterday.
    .5 hour DDPY today.

hope you all had/have a positive day
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007
    🍻
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    .5hr DDPY done today. Sweating my ass off and heart rate stayed kinda high. One if those days.
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,083
    45 mins of hardcore b-ball! Guarded the quickest guy on the court on purpose and definitely paid the price. Tired!
    Also just bought a Fitbit Charge 3 today to keep better track of everything.
    Fitbits are awesome.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Took yesterday as a rest day. Had felt my energy waning over the last few days. So, listened and said break. Made it 49 days in a row so that's cool. Today is day 1 of the new streak and the break helped. Was able to do a 45 min DDPY and some curls with a much better output. Do something and have a good one.
    Mod - Sleeper U

Took yesterday as a rest day. Had felt my energy waning over the last few days. So, listened and said break. Made it 49 days in a row so that's cool. Today is day 1 of the new streak and the break helped. Was able to do a 45 min DDPY and some curls with a much better output. Do something and have a good one.

Definitely rest day worthy!! 👍

Mine will be on Sunday.... lifted yesterday, b-ball today, cleaning out steer pen tomorrow (manually!)
    CoolHand said:

Definitely rest day worthy!! 👍

Mine will be on Sunday.... lifted yesterday, b-ball today, cleaning out steer pen tomorrow (manually!)
    all good .................except the pen part lol Have fun
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,142
    Garrett did 20 reps of 225 lbs
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    swampies said:

💪💪
    swampies said:

Beast mode.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Did DDPY core and some curls today.
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 3,007
    Doing fantastic job @rabidbucfan
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
    Thanks
    Mod - Sleeper U
    .5 hr DDPY plus a challenge 10 squats, 6 push ups and 12 triceps extentions. Hope you are all able to do something today.
    Mod - Sleeper U

.5 hr DDPY plus a challenge 10 squats, 6 push ups and 12 triceps extentions. Hope you are all able to do something today.

45 min combo workout (bike warmup, chest & biceps)
    DDPY core, 12 lunges, 20 curls, 1 min plank and some push ups done for today. Hope you all have a good one.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    yesterday .5 hr DDPY, 15 squats, 15 shoulder circles each way and 20 chair dippers
    Mod - Sleeper U
    missed the updates a couple of days but did something.
    Yesterday the DDPY app was acting up so did some free style stretching and 20 curls, 10 push ups and 20 squats.
    Today I'll be working in the yard
    Hope you all are able to #dosomething today
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Yesterday was stretching, 20 lunges each leg, 1 min plank and 20 shoulder rolls both ways. Also, 3 hours of oak tree trimming.
    Today was 25 squats, 15 chair dippers, 15 push ups. Also, mowed 5 acres and weed whacked.
    hope you all get to #dosomething
    Mod - Sleeper U

Yesterday was stretching, 20 lunges each leg, 1 min plank and 20 shoulder rolls both ways. Also, 3 hours of oak tree trimming.
    Today was 25 squats, 15 chair dippers, 15 push ups. Also, mowed 5 acres and weed whacked.

Mowing already... yikes! 🤣 Figure it’ll be about 2-3 weeks yet for me.
    CoolHand said:

Florida. Winter was a couple of days last month. Spring was lunch time two weeks ago. 83 heat index of 89 most of the afternoon. Not Summer temps but still hot.
    Mod - Sleeper U

CoolHand said:

Florida. Winter was a couple of days last month. Spring was lunch time two weeks ago. 83 heat index of 89 most of the afternoon. Not Summer temps but still hot.
    Yeah... alittle different here in the northeast. Was 50 today but 60s coming this week.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,783
    Still have snow in my yard, did hit high 40's today though.... :)
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Yeah... alittle different here in the northeast. Was 50 today but 60s coming this week.
    Iceman said:

Still have snow in my yard, did hit high 40's today though.... :)

Guess I should have said mid-Atlantic... haha!! Iceman is more northeast than I am.
    Cleaned up the other oak tree in the back yard today. I think tomorrow will be inside regular exercise. lol
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Ok Tuesday was cleaning up inside and out. Remember #dosomething doesn't just mean exercise. Some days for some people it may mean getting out of bed. Yesterday was a rest day. All the outside stuff caught up with me. Got to much sun. Also, left shoulder said "yo wingnut I'm not going to work well today so stand down" so I did. Started back up today with an hour DDPY workout.
    Stay well you all.
    Mod - Sleeper U

Ok Tuesday was cleaning up inside and out. Remember #dosomething doesn't just mean exercise. Some days for some people it may mean getting out of bed. Yesterday was a rest day. All the outside stuff caught up with me. Got to much sun. Also, left shoulder said "yo wingnut I'm not going to work well today so stand down" so I did. Started back up today with an hour DDPY workout.
    Stay well you all.

Right on RBF!! Went for a 2.1 mi run today at lunch, along with some weight lifting, pushups and burpees. Yard work coming this weekend!
    Today was pressure washing the driveway. 3 hours but got er done.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    .5hr cardio yesterday. .5 hour DDPY today. Hope all are well. Please try to dosomething each day to take your mind off of the pressing issues around us all. It's not ignoring things. It's strengthening yourself to endure and come out the other side.
    Mod - Sleeper U