fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Exercise Accountability

Comments

• IcemanIceman Posts: 5,795

Did 6 Sets of 12 oz. curls.

Did you remember to alternate arms... =) =)
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,701
    Yee ha. Got to 10 days in a row. Today was .5 hr DDPY and 15 mins of curls and shoulder rolls. Hope you guys have a #dosomething day.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,080

Yee ha. Got to 10 days in a row. Today was .5 hr DDPY and 15 mins of curls and shoulder rolls. Hope you guys have a #dosomething day.

Nice work rbf!!!
    4 hours lawn work. .5 hr DDPY done. #dosomething
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,255
    Very Nice! I haven't posted but I'm doing some of this " movement" also. 30+ minutes of recumbent bike, carnivore plus intermittent fasting. Feels good

TheDude said:

Very Nice! I haven't posted but I'm doing some of this " movement" also. 30+ minutes of recumbent bike, carnivore plus intermittent fasting. Feels good

That's great.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    .5 hr DDPY and some curls today. Weighed in at 189. Think a lot of that loss has to do with not feeling well the first part of the month. But hell I'll take it. #dosomething :)
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,073

You live in the jungle or something @rabidbucfan ? lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • 4 hours lawn work. .5 hr DDPY done. #dosomething

WTCM said:

Maybe he has a hot neighbor too and he does “yard work” for 4 hours waiting for her to come outside.

WTCM said:

Maybe he has a hot neighbor too and he does “yard work” for 4 hours waiting for her to come outside.
    I wish lol
    Buddy of mine has 6 acres and I help him mow it, bush hog, clear limbs that kind of stuff.
    Mod - Sleeper U

WTCM said:

I wish lol
    Buddy of mine has 6 acres and I help him mow it, bush hog, clear limbs that kind of stuff.
    I have a fence row to clear out... when are you available?! Haha!
    Started it last year and only got half way done.
    CoolHand said:

WTCM said:

I wish lol
    Bush blade or 5 miles of string for the weed whacker then drive down the line with weed killer and hit each post. Lol
    Mod - Sleeper U

CoolHand said:

WTCM said:

I wish lol
    Bush blade or 5 miles of string for the weed whacker then drive down the line with weed killer and hit each post. Lol
    Haha! I’d like to have one of those mowers that the state has for along highways, etc (on a hydraulic arm and cuts through a lot of crap)!
    .5 hr DDPY and curls done for today.
    Mod - Sleeper U

Nice. Played 1/2 hr of 1/2 court b-ball today.
    CoolHand said:

Great. Could never get that dribble/run thing worked out. I could dribble or run but not both lol.
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • CoolHand said:

Great. Could never get that dribble/run thing worked out. I could dribble or run but not both lol.
    LOL

20 min DDPY hip, knee and back opener and 15 min stair climbing today. That's enough.
    Mod - Sleeper U

20 min DDPY hip, knee and back opener and 15 min stair climbing today. That's enough.

What is hip, knee and back opener?
    CoolHand said:

What is hip, knee and back opener?
    All the exercises in this one focus on stretching/strengthening hips, knees and lower back.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    DDPY core, some curls and 15 mins cardio done for today.
    Mod - Sleeper U

DDPY core, some curls and 15 mins cardio done for today.

Nice Larry, keep it up!! It’ll soon be part of your ‘normal’ routine!!
    .5 hr DDPY done. See you tomorrow.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Yeah buddy rbf... 45 mins of fitness today. Ran a mile and triceps & shoulders
    CoolHand said:

Yeah buddy rbf... 45 mins of fitness today. Ran a mile and triceps & shoulders

Well done sir.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Walked yesterday. Did 40 min DDPY focus on balance snd some curls Today. Enjoy the Superbowl you all.
    Mod - Sleeper U

Walked yesterday. Did 40 min DDPY focus on balance snd some curls Today. Enjoy the Superbowl you all.

Way to keep it going Rbf!! Getting ready for a 2 mile run. Then it’s onto filling my belly and 12oz curls later! 💪👍
    CoolHand said:

Way to keep it going Rbf!! Getting ready for a 2 mile run. Then it’s onto filling my belly and 12oz curls later! 💪👍
    Git er done 😀
    Mod - Sleeper U
    45 min DDPY done.
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,795
    edited February 3
    4 hrs of Jury Duty/selection.... My Glutes are flat! :o