fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Exercise Accountability

rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,606
Howdy gang,
I'm putting this up to give me and hopefully any of you a place to say, hey I did some exercise today and I'll be back tomorrow. Personally I'm making a 30 day challenge
to myself of doing some form of exercise for at least .5 hr every day for the month of January.
Today I did DDPY Below the Belt 2.0 and 15 bicep curls that came out to 45 minutes of conscious effort to make myself healthier.
55, 6 ft, 197 lbs but as we age everything shifts so got the dad bod as they say. Not looking for Mr. Universe or anything just doing what I can to stay here as long as possible.
My goal is to update this post each day. See you tomorrow.
"The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
Mod - Sleeper U

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,678

Howdy gang,
    I'm putting this up to give me and hopefully any of you a place to say, hey I did some exercise today and I'll be back tomorrow. Personally I'm making a 30 day challenge
    to myself of doing some form of exercise for at least .5 hr every day for the month of January.
    Today I did DDPY Below the Belt 2.0 and 15 bicep curls that came out to 45 minutes of conscious effort to make myself healthier.
    55, 6 ft, 197 lbs but as we age everything shifts so got the dad bod as they say. Not looking for Mr. Universe or anything just doing what I can to stay here as long as possible.
    My goal is to update this post each day. See you tomorrow.

I'm doing this on IG also, so I'm down. Keep it up, ill be checking in on ya.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,945
    Nice job RBF... keep it up!! Get today’s in. 👍
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,606
    Well my 30 day challenge is starting off rough. woke up with soar throat and have gone down hill all day. However, I work on the 2nd floor so I doubled my flights and did a few wall pushups. Nothing to much just #dosomething
    Mod - Sleeper U
    That’s all that matters!! Keep it up
    Well it took 2 weeks to the day but felt up to doing something today. 1/2 hour DDPY done. Sweating like a hooker in church but did it. Still puny come on tomorrow.
    Mod - Sleeper U

Well it took 2 weeks to the day but felt up to doing something today. 1/2 hour DDPY done. Sweating like a hooker in church but did it. Still puny come on tomorrow.

Keep going rbf!!
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,318
    Give it hell RBF!!!
    40 min DDPY standup and balance done today.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Today removed and replaced garbage disposal then DDPY core. Done
    Mod - Sleeper U

Today removed and replaced garbage disposal then DDPY core. Done

Hopefully with no “Tim the Toolman” tweaks! 😉🤣
    Ok wasn't feeling it today. However, that's no reason not to do something. Got .5 hour DDPY work out in and did a few curls DONE. Now get ready to watch the game.
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,318
    Keep on plugging RBF!!!
    .5 hr DDPY energy 2.0 and some curls done for today. Hope you all #dosomething
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,203
    I dropped 10 lbs.

From my belly to my ass....

I dropped 10 lbs.

From my belly to my ass....

It's movement lol
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Today was .5 DDPY exercise some curls and a few shoulder presses. #dosomething
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,042
    What is DDPY?
    edited January 22
    buckysGT said:

What is DDPY?

It's a fitness app that I've been doing for a few years now. I don't get anything for spreading the word. But I do because I believe the program will assist anyone that puts the effort in. Here's the link if your interested. They have military discounts and even a hardship program if someone needs assistance.

https://ddpyoga.com/pages/ddpyoganow
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,042
    I was just curious. Im a PE teacher so I'm familiar with a lot of health, fitness programs and things. I had never heard of it.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,990
    It works.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    .5 hr DDPY done. Felt winded today so that's it for today.
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • I clicked on the link and the first popup was about a retreat at Riviera Maya, Mexico - hmmm, that's my kind of exercise. lol

I clicked on the link and the first popup was about a retreat at Riviera Maya, Mexico - hmmm, that's my kind of exercise. lol

lol yeah they do a annual retreat that from what I hear is great. Haven't been a part of one yet but maybe someday.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Felt like I was low on fuel today. Did 20 min DDPY hip, knee and back opener. Then 10 mins of curls. So, got my half hour in. Hope you all #dosomething today.
    Mod - Sleeper U

Felt like I was low on fuel today. Did 20 min DDPY hip, knee and back opener. Then 10 mins of curls. So, got my half hour in. Hope you all #dosomething today.

Nice work Larry! Today was a shoulders, triceps and legs day at the gym!
    Nicely done sir.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    45 min DDPY and some dumbbell curls done for today. Wishing you all a #dosomething day.
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,203
    Did 6 Sets of 12 oz. curls.

Happy Friday
    Mod - Sleeper U

Happy Friday
    Hahaha!! I did half of that this evening.