fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

2020 Rookie Mock- 1Qb, ppr, 12 team, 2 Rounds

2»

Comments

• Fun to watch. Unfortunately, I can't contribute because like @wickerkat1212 - I don't watch college.

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,414
    I don’t watch college either I just do lots of research.
  • Wow. Going with a WR first?? I knew he was good but didn’t know he was that good.

Jerry Jeudy is the best player in this draft.

My league puts a premium on RBs. So like if Zeke and Michael Thomas were in the same rookie draft (for example) almost every owner would draft Zeke. So it’s one of those things where all things being equal they’d opt for RB. There’s quite a few elite RBs in this draft. That’s the problem when there’s so much talent in a draft - they all don’t seem to standout. If any one of Swift, Taylor or Etienne were the “only” elite RBs in a draft, like say, Saquon was, we’d be going ga-ga over them. That having been said I’ve had my eye on Jeudy for a year now so if he falls to me at #3 I’m taking him.
  • My league puts a premium on RBs. So like if Zeke and Michael Thomas were in the same rookie draft (for example) almost every owner would draft Zeke. So it’s one of those things where all things being equal they’d opt for RB. There’s quite a few elite RBs in this draft. That’s the problem when there’s so much talent in a draft - they all don’t seem to standout. If any one of Swift, Taylor or Etienne were the “only” elite RBs in a draft, like say, Saquon was, we’d be going ga-ga over them. That having been said I’ve had my eye on Jeudy for a year now so if he falls to me at #3 I’m taking him.

I get it. Many draft for need, real life and fantasy.

• My league puts a premium on RBs. So like if Zeke and Michael Thomas were in the same rookie draft (for example) almost every owner would draft Zeke. So it’s one of those things where all things being equal they’d opt for RB. There’s quite a few elite RBs in this draft. That’s the problem when there’s so much talent in a draft - they all don’t seem to standout. If any one of Swift, Taylor or Etienne were the “only” elite RBs in a draft, like say, Saquon was, we’d be going ga-ga over them. That having been said I’ve had my eye on Jeudy for a year now so if he falls to me at #3 I’m taking him.

I would be happy getting Jeudy at # 3. Early mocks he is going between 1.02-1.04

My league puts a premium on RBs. So like if Zeke and Michael Thomas were in the same rookie draft (for example) almost every owner would draft Zeke. So it’s one of those things where all things being equal they’d opt for RB. There’s quite a few elite RBs in this draft. That’s the problem when there’s so much talent in a draft - they all don’t seem to standout. If any one of Swift, Taylor or Etienne were the “only” elite RBs in a draft, like say, Saquon was, we’d be going ga-ga over them. That having been said I’ve had my eye on Jeudy for a year now so if he falls to me at #3 I’m taking him.

Wow you may have been right about Burrow at 1.9 pick.

I had him as high as 1.6 before settling at 1.9. He’s really the only player in my top 10 who can shoot up.

Previous comment called him Leinart. I see nothing close to that. Leinhart was average college QB surrounded by talent. Burrow elevates those around him which makes him extremely good.

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,297

I had him as high as 1.6 before settling at 1.9. He’s really the only player in my top 10 who can shoot up.

Previous comment called him Leinart. I see nothing close to that. Leinhart was average college QB surrounded by talent. Burrow elevates those around him which makes him extremely good.
    I might draft him in the top 10 in one league.... 🤔
    Keep the name Tyler Johnson WR in the back of your heads. If he pans out/explodes I wanna be able to say “I mentioned him first, I told you so”. You’re welcome.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,378
    1.11? Burreaux?
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 915
    edited January 15
    CoolHand said:

I might draft him in the top 10 in one league.... 🤔
    I think he’s worth it. Regardless of the one year wonder. It’s a one year nobody has done before in the SEC /EVER.

Cincinnati has Awesome WR talent and they were with Dalton. You add Burrow he elevates Auden Tate, Tyler Boyd, John Ross, AJ green, And Alex Erickson.

• Well chuba and najee both returning so my rankings change.

Everybody moves up one spot.

Damn, my options for the #9 and #10 picks have slimmed now. Aaargh.