fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

2020 Rookie Mock- 1Qb, ppr, 12 team, 2 Rounds

Never too early for a rookie mock (end of season, pre-combine, pre-draft)
Who do u want? Who to watch for bowl games? I’ll start it off.

1.1 J Jeudy WR Alabama

Comments

• Wow. Going with a WR first?? I knew he was good but didn’t know he was that good.

2. Etienne
  • This is a big reason why I’m not trading #3 and #4 overall picks for #1 overall. That trade was offered to me by the #1 overall owner. At #3 and #4 I’m assure 1 of two equally excellent scenarios: either land two of the top 3 elite RBs OR get Jeudy and one elite RB. There’s no way I trade those two picks. I also have #9 and #10 overall and will likely look to package those two picks for a good proven player since I don’t need so many rookies on my team (also have #13 overall too).
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,170
    I got my eye on Akers for my late first round selections. Part of my rookie research is the look at guys now and not be distracted by landing spot. This is why when AJ Brow kept slipping and was available in the 2nd round because ppl were scared off by him being on the Titans I nabbed him. You have to know who is truly talented because that matters more than landing spot. Cream rises to the top. I wound up with the top rookie WR in AJ and I took the top scoring rookie RB (Miles Sanders) at #3.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,637
    Nice, watching this one.. but will stay out of it to not give away coming surprises.. rookie stuff might be 2-3 days from now, but trying to get at least 1-2 RB spotlights up, the rankings for rookies will be 1/3 or so... maybe sooner... the redraft and dynasty will be up at 1/1 and you can all buy 2020 memberships at midnight! See you then.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,036
    1. WR Jerry Jeudy
    2. RB Travis Etienne
    3. RB D'Andre Swift
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2020 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB Todd Gurley, WR Mike Evans, WR Odell Beckham, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Chark, WR N'Keal Harry, TE T.J. Hockenson
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 510
    1. WR Jerry Jeudy
    2. RB Travis Etienne
    3. RB D'Andre Swift
    4. RB J.K.Dobbins
    5. Jonathan Taylor
  • Irish4EverIrish4Ever Posts: 126
    6. Cee Dee Lamb
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Dare Ogumbowale; WR D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr.; Hunter Renfrow; Christian Kirk and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,989
    Welp, time for me to go back to school again. LOL. Every year. No idea who any of these guys are as I don't watch college. LOL.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, JSamuels, Pollard, Mostert
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler, Amendola
    TE—Witten, Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, JJackson, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Gesicki,
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    Jeudy was super impressive in yesterday's bowl game. Truly gifted route runner. He's probably going to be a top 10 pick this April, maybe even top 5. Will be interesting to see if he warrants near unanimous 1.01 status, or if the age of the RB is too strong for that to happen.
    2020 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB Todd Gurley, WR Mike Evans, WR Odell Beckham, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Chark, WR N'Keal Harry, TE T.J. Hockenson
    BTW, I have done a lot of rookie analysis this week, I have a real good feeling who my top 5-6 are. Write-ups and ranks coming!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Hoping he goes to Detroit or the Giants. Of the teams selecting in the top 10 those two are WR-needy AND have QBs not afraid to throw it down the field. I don’t want another Calvin Ridley situation where a top WR talent is essentially blocked because the team already has an elite WR. As it is, coming from a Ridley owner to speak of the devil, I plan on moving Ridley from a flex starting spot on my team to my bench. I’ll be flexing AJ Brown instead this year. I rather start a weaker team’s #1 WR option than a high scoring team’s #2 WR.

Hoping he goes to Detroit or the Giants. Of the teams selecting in the top 10 those two are WR-needy AND have QBs not afraid to throw it down the field. I don’t want another Calvin Ridley situation where a top WR talent is essentially blocked because the team already has an elite WR. As it is, coming from a Ridley owner to speak of the devil, I plan on moving Ridley from a flex starting spot on my team to my bench. I’ll be flexing AJ Brown instead this year. I rather start a weaker team’s #1 WR option than a high scoring team’s #2 WR.

I was a little disappointed the Cardinals slipped to 8. That's probably not early enough for Jeudy.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,168
    Anymore picks? This is where it gets interesting. Could take 6 guys here.

1.7 Tee Higgins WR Clemson
    1.8 David Akers
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 510
    1. WR Jerry Jeudy
    2. RB Travis Etienne
    3. RB D'Andre Swift
    4. RB J.K.Dobbins
    5. RB J.Taylor
    6. WR C.Lamb
    7. WR T.Higgins
    8. RB D.Akers
    9. WR H.Ruggs
    I got offered my #4 and #9 picks for the #2. I already have the #3 pick. It’s tempting.

1. WR Jerry Jeudy
    2. RB Travis Etienne
    3. RB D'Andre Swift
    4. RB J.K.Dobbins
    5. RB J.Taylor
    6. WR C.Lamb
    7. WR T.Higgins
    8. RB D.Akers
    9. WR H.Ruggs

B) Nice job, guys.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,882

I got offered my #4 and #9 picks for the #2. I already have the #3 pick. It’s tempting.

I would say no to that bc this draft is deep... could it be better post draft, maybe but as far as value, I think you can still get a really good pick at 9
    Bump: who’s on the 1.10?
  • 1. WR Jerry Jeudy
    2. RB Travis Etienne
    3. RB D'Andre Swift
    4. RB J.K.Dobbins
    5. RB J.Taylor
    6. WR C.Lamb
    7. WR T.Higgins
    8. RB D.Akers
    9. WR H.Ruggs
    10. WR L.Shenault
    Everything I’m seeing suggests Taylor is among the best 3 elite RBs in this draft, I would think he should be no worse than #4.
  • ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 359
    Losing the ship hurts extra bad having traded my 1st away and knowing I won't be able to touch any of these guys 😞
    10 Team Dynasty, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP
    MAHOMES
    BELL, SINGLETARY, Monty, Mostert, Coleman, Snell
    NUK, ADAMS, KUPP, DIGGS, C Sam, Miller, Harmon, Perri
    WALLER, Howard, Irv
    BADGLEY
    DL) HUNTER
    LB) LITTLETON, WARNER, PAYNE, Bush
    DB) RAPP - Peppers(IR) - Johnson(IR)
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,989
    ray9erdad said:

Losing the ship hurts extra bad having traded my 1st away and knowing I won't be able to touch any of these guys 😞

Same. In one dynasty no first round picks, in the other I pick seventh. Right now I like the top 4-6 a lot, hopefully I'll see more soon, or one drops.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, JSamuels, Pollard, Mostert
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler, Amendola
    TE—Witten, Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, JJackson, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Gesicki,
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • 1.1 Jerry Jeudy
    1.2 D'Andre Swift
    1.3 J.Taylor
    1.4 T.Higgins
    1.5 Travis Etienne
    1.6 Justin Jefferson
    1.7 Chuba Hubbard
    1.8 J.K.Dobbins
    1.9 Joe Burrow
    1.10 C.Lamb
    1.11 H.Ruggs
    1.12 Najee Harris

2.1 KJ Hamler
    2.2 M Pittman Jr
    2.3 Zach Moss
    2.4 L.Shenault
    2.5 Jalen Reagor

work in progress
    C.Akers
    Eno Benjamin
    Tua Tagovailoa

1.1 Jerry Jeudy
    1.2 D'Andre Swift
    1.3 J.Taylor
    1.4 T.Higgins
    1.5 Travis Etienne
    1.6 Justin Jefferson
    1.7 Chuba Hubbard
    1.8 J.K.Dobbins
    1.9 Joe Burrow
    1.10 C.Lamb
    1.11 H.Ruggs
    1.12 Najee Harris

2.1 KJ Hamler
    2.2 M Pittman Jr
    2.3 Zach Moss
    2.4 L.Shenault
    2.5 Jalen Reagor

work in progress
    C.Akers
    Eno Benjamin
    Tua Tagovailoa

Good list. That having been said I don’t think this is the draft class where you would even think about taking a rookie QB ahead of much more needed positions. I’d rather Lamb or Ruggs over Burrow personally.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,918
    Burrow gives me flashbacks of Matt Leinart for some reason. But he could turn out to be great.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Burrow gives me flashbacks of Matt Leinart for some reason. But he could turn out to be great.

that first half in the playoffs he had was unbelievable.

Leinart is a lefty? The thing that scares me about Burrow is that he has only done it for 1 year.

so who is 1.11?