fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Mattison time?

tmoneytmoney Posts: 854
Cook left the game with a shoulder injury. Could Mattison be a playoff hero?

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,572
    Might be.. I had to drop him in the Test Post League damnit, I knew the moment i did he'd get called up. I had Thielen ruled out and never grabbed a guy fast enough so i could only drop a MIN/SEA player for the MIN no name bust of a WR2 and he did nothing anyway. I was in a mind because it was win or not make the playoffs. I won, but he didn't help haha. Damn.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
    Cook said he will be good to go Sunday. Looks like they kept him out of the game as precautionary. We shall see
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • Irish4EverIrish4Ever Posts: 123

Cook said he will be good to go Sunday. Looks like they kept him out of the game as precautionary. We shall see

I hope this is correct! I lost last night because of his injury. I will probably need him in Week 14 to make the Playoffs.
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Dare Ogumbowale; WR D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr.; Hunter Renfrow; Christian Kirk and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,107
    You gotta think, however, they might wanna save Cook for the playoffs (the actual playoffs).
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 854
    If Cook plays this week, you might still see a heavy does of Mattison. The Vikes square off against the Lions this week.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,680

You gotta think, however, they might wanna save Cook for the playoffs (the actual playoffs).

Vikings haven't clinched a playoff spot yet though...
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • You gotta think, however, they might wanna save Cook for the playoffs (the actual playoffs).

Great point!

• WTCM said:

I think they can clinch without him.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,826
    I have a bye in week 14 for our playoffs...so I hope D.Cook sits one week to get healthy for MY playoff games!
  • Real good chance Vikes rest their stud week 14
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,680

WTCM said:

I think they can clinch without him.
    You don't know my Vikings lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Irish4EverIrish4Ever Posts: 123
    I am hoping for Cook since I need him this week!
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Dare Ogumbowale; WR D.J. Chark, Odell Beckham Jr.; Hunter Renfrow; Christian Kirk and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle and Evan Engram ; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,107
    This doesn’t help me, I have a first round bye so even if Mattison was playing majority of game this week it wouldn’t help me. Of course by the time I play in a playoff game Cook should be fully recovered. At least I kept Mattison off the Cook owner’s team. Small victories!
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 854
    Well that was over before it even started. Cook not listed on the injury report.
  • I am thinking both are going to be a bad play... Cook and Mattison probably splitting carries. Mattison probably will take the goal line carries to prevent the big hits on Cook. Just my two cents.

• belliumbellium Posts: 44

I am thinking both are going to be a bad play... Cook and Mattison probably splitting carries. Mattison probably will take the goal line carries to prevent the big hits on Cook. Just my two cents.

Kinda what I was thinking. I own cook and Mattison too. However Carson and penny both did well last week splitting carries so Idk.
  • I am thinking both are going to be a bad play... Cook and Mattison probably splitting carries. Mattison probably will take the goal line carries to prevent the big hits on Cook. Just my two cents.

I agree it'll be more of a split. I was prepared to start Mattison until Mack was cleared.