fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Gronk offically will not play this season

Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
Under NFL rules, Gronkowski had until Nov. 30 to come out of retirement, and since it's now December, that means Gronk will definitely be spending the rest of the season out of football. If Gronk does decide that he wants to return to the Patriots at some point, that won't be able to happen until the 2020 season at the earliest.

For those of you who been holding on to him in hopes he would return to help you this year you can now drop him.
Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.

Comments

  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,680
    We need to move on from this, clearly he has. The dude wasn't even the same player the final two years he played.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,107
    WTCM said:

    We need to move on from this, clearly he has. The dude wasn't even the same player the final two years he played.

    100%
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
    That is why i posted this... for anyone that hasn't moved on. Now they know 100%
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,680

    That is why i posted this... for anyone that hasn't moved on. Now they know 100%

    Should have gotten the point in 2018
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
    Sorry for posting @WTCM
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,773
    WTCM said:

    That is why i posted this... for anyone that hasn't moved on. Now they know 100%

    Should have gotten the point in 2018
    Geez... does this post sour you that much?
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,671
    Good decision gronk....
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,680
    CoolHand said:

    WTCM said:

    That is why i posted this... for anyone that hasn't moved on. Now they know 100%

    Should have gotten the point in 2018
    Geez... does this post sour you that much?
    It doesn't, but I don't understand why his name is still trending. Sorry for sounding pushy.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
    edited December 3
    WTCM said:

    CoolHand said:

    WTCM said:

    That is why i posted this... for anyone that hasn't moved on. Now they know 100%

    Should have gotten the point in 2018
    Geez... does this post sour you that much?
    It doesn't, but I don't understand why his name is still trending. Sorry for sounding pushy.
    Because now he is OFFICALLY done for this season, that is news worthy for the people who were holding onto hope. Didn't think a Gronk post would upset you so much
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,773
    WTCM said:

    CoolHand said:

    WTCM said:

    That is why i posted this... for anyone that hasn't moved on. Now they know 100%

    Should have gotten the point in 2018
    Geez... does this post sour you that much?
    It doesn't, but I don't understand why his name is still trending. Sorry for sounding pushy.
    Itโ€™s okay... I forgive you. ๐Ÿ‘

    There are just times where I read some comments and wonder why... thatโ€™s all. ๐Ÿ˜Š ( not directing it just at you btw)
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,881
    Oh boy letโ€™s move on please
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
Sign In or Register to comment.