fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Loads O Questions headed into the playoffs.

First off, I'll list my team in the format of my league. Basic RE-DRAFT PPR; 1 pt per 10 yards etc. This is a 2 QB start league, so not much on waivers and we all carry at least 3 QBs Here's how it will go for this week at least.

QB1: Wilson
QB2: Darnold
RB1: Chubb
RB2: Aaron Jones.
RB/WR Flex: Drake
WR1: Devante Adams
WR2: Edelman
WR/TE Flex: Fuller
TE: Ryan Griffin
D/ST: Steelers
Kicker: Zane Gonzales.

Bench
Stafford
DJ
Jordan Howard
Rashad Penny
Juju (somebody dropped him this week and I scooped him up as a gamble)

1st - according to Fantasy pros, Steelers are the 2nd best defense to ride out and for both playoff weeks; NE being number 1. Do you all agree here?

2nd - Do I try to swing a trade with the last place team for Austin Hooper next week depending on his status. We should have a more definitive answer as to the status of his MCL spraing before my 12/10 trade deadline. I could also try to swing another trade with the other guy with any TE worth trading for who is at the bottom and he has both Hunter Henry and Kittle???

3rd - if anything else, who on waivers right now could I add to ride out the rest of the season as insurance. The list is as follows.

RB: Snell Jr., Scarbrough, Guice, Duke Johnson. Not much else there IMO, but I feel good with my RBs, unless a trade occurs.

WR: Curtis or Deebo Samuel, Chris Conley, LARRY FITZ, Beasley, Anthony Miller, Gage (although last 3 I have to try to add next week), Hollywood Brown??

And 4th - STAFFORD. This is where I wish a decision could be made. Will he be good and will they just shut him down?? So with that, I could replace him with Daniel Jones, of whom expert are saying could light it up for the remaining of the season. Or I could add Fitzmagic, Blough, Hodges or Minshew depending if Jags decide to ride it out with him. Remember, this is a 2 QB start league so not much out there.

I know that's a lot to cover and always appreciate y'all input on this.

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,455
    Steelers should be ok with the exception of week 15. The Bills are playing good football right now.
    If you can get Henry or Kittle then go for it. I don't mind R. Griffin for the rest of season.
    Guice over Penny
    If you can get D. Jones I'd get him. Blough did admirable on Turkeyday but we don't know the status of Stafford and/or Blough. At least we know Jones is the man and he's not much less to date than Stafford.

Good luck
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • 1st - according to Fantasy pros, Steelers are the 2nd best defense to ride out and for both playoff weeks; NE being number 1. Do you all agree here?

YES - I’ve been grabbing the Steelers everywhere I can since around week 7

2nd - Do I try to swing a trade with the last place team for Austin Hooper next week depending on his status. We should have a more definitive answer as to the status of his MCL spraing before my 12/10 trade deadline. I could also try to swing another trade with the other guy with any TE worth trading for who is at the bottom and he has both Hunter Henry and Kittle???

Don’t mess with injured players, try to get Kittle!

3rd - if anything else, who on waivers right now could I add to ride out the rest of the season as insurance. The list is as follows.

RB: Snell Jr., Scarbrough, Guice, Duke Johnson. Not much else there IMO, but I feel good with my RBs, unless a trade occurs.

WR: Curtis or Deebo Samuel, Chris Conley, LARRY FITZ, Beasley, Anthony Miller, Gage (although last 3 I have to try to add next week), Hollywood Brown??

Try to add Scarbrough & Deebo

And 4th - STAFFORD. This is where I wish a decision could be made. Will he be good and will they just shut him down?? So with that, I could replace him with Daniel Jones, of whom expert are saying could light it up for the remaining of the season. Or I could add Fitzmagic, Blough, Hodges or Minshew depending if Jags decide to ride it out with him. Remember, this is a 2 QB start league so not much out there.

I would drop Stafford for Daniel Jones