fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

OBJ or Darrel Williams at Flex?

I already started Ridley and have Hopkins in the other WR slot.

Singletary took one RB slot so I am left with one RB and one Flex spot for OBJ, J Williams and Darrel Williams. I’m leaning the two Williams because of weather and I think the Cleveland/Pitt game is going to be a vicious defensive battle...

This is for week one of the playoffs.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
    Personnaly I'd go with OBJ.. No guarantee with Andy Reid that Shady McCoy doesn't get hot and take over the primary role. Or Williams could get hot and take it over. I'd imagine going into the game its close to a 50/50 split with both Williams & McCoy but are you willing to take the chance?
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • OBG for same reasons as Doobie mentioned.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,455
    OBJ for me as well.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,219
    Ya... I guess OBJ

Funny... just wasn't that long ago when one would get run off the forums for even asking this question
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,575

Ya... I guess OBJ

Funny... just wasn't that long ago when one would get run off the forums for even asking this question

that's a bit of an exxageration, like a ton - you were asking if you should sit Gurley Zeke or Kamama.............. COme on man
    and back to the OP - man I have sat ODB in a week or two this year, and he's very inconsistent. I think Baker is finally realizing he does need to throw it to Landry and ODB covered up or not. Tough call here, but I go with ODB in this case, one big play changes his score line
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,132
    Obj.
  • hoyasaxahoyasaxa Posts: 138
    OBJ. I think the Browns offense is coming around. This may be a tough game, but definitely higher on their passing game going forward than I have been.
    12 team dynasty, PPR, Rushing yards worth 1.5
    1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 DST
    Dak Prescott, Cam Newton (IR)
    Melvin Gordon, Aaron Jones, David Montgomery, Jaylen Samuels, Carlos Hyde, Chris Thomspon, Jerrick McKinnon (IR), Bo Scarborough
    Odell Beckham, Cooper Kupp, Kenny Golladay, Curtis Samuel, AJ Green, Danny Amendola, Miles Boykin, Albert Wilson, Antonio Brown
    Travis Kelce, Mark Andrews, Jonnu Smith, Jordan Reed (IR)
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,219
    edited December 1
    Hawk12 said:

Ya... I guess OBJ

that's a bit of an exxageration, like a ton - you were asking if you should sit Gurley Zeke or Kamama.............. COme on man
    My comment emphasized the major "fall from grace" that OBJ has experienced. There was a time when there was no doubt that OBJ was the play.

This year and for the last couple of years there have been a significant questions as to which 2 of 4 (Zeke, Kamara, Cook and SaQuon) running backs and I have chosen the wrong one on more than one occasion. In fact, I sat Zeke and played Kamara. That did not work out well for me.

Why don't you help yourself to a nice helping of

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz

Hawk12 said:

Ya... I guess OBJ

My comment emphasized the major "fall from grace" that OBJ has experienced. There was a time when there was no doubt that OBJ was the play.

This year and for the last couple of years there have been a significant questions as to which 2 of 4 (Zeke, Kamara, Cook and SaQuon) running backs and I have chosen the wrong one on more than one occasion. In fact, I sat Zeke and played Kamara. That did not work out well for me.

wow Chucky, that is how you lose a top 12 poster on here, telling them to shut the fuck up, come play me in hockey you old man, i'll knock you over the boards and smile asshole
    I was playing around, now I;m not anymore, don't ask for advice from me
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
    edited December 2

Hawk12 said:

Ya... I guess OBJ

That is some BS Chucky... you lost some respect points in my belt and im one of your biggest supporters doings trades/drafting to get yourself a super team.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • RobertRobert Posts: 65
    If I would’ve started D. Williams, I would’ve won...