fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Current Rankings ?

13»

Comments

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,132
    Well Ill take Kamara @ 18.4 pig #17 in Rb scoring while missing games and Brees. OBJ is still #25 WR @ 12.3 ppg while his QB has been dismal. Both should finish the season strong & Im buying both if I can.
  • WTCM said:

This "news" about Kamara sharing the load with Murray. Didn't Kamara share the load with Ingram the past 2 seasons, while still putting up monster numbers?

Where are the monster numbers this year? He played roughly 6 games healhy, one was elite. The rest were round 2 RB3 worthy.
    Yes, he has put up better numbers the past 2 years, but has only really had 2 bad weeks, while trying to get Bridgewater in a groove. I think he bounces back after some rest, and Brees back.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,885

I think people are getting confused about what the original intent of this thread was. I think Swampies started this to create a rest of the season redraft ranking. Example, people still have OBJ and David Johnson on top of their rankings, while they don't belong anywhere near the top 25, etc..

Exactly
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,885
    WTCM said:

This is going nowhere fast

Yeah I thought it was a good idea at first but agree this subject is not going anywhere I’m afraid sorry 😐
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,572
    Should we just mock? lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,572
    We can create rankings from the mock..
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com