fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

****WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL NFL SUNDAY WEEK 10 THREAD****

124»

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,738
    edited November 13

Winston/Ryan owner is 1-8-1.

#facts People who assume owning 1 player means they beat you 100% of the time makes me laugh @HellAtlantic
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,987

Rodgers is my backup. Jackson is my starter.

Nice

Nice.. my leagues they’re both 6-3

Rodgers in my other leagues are 2-8 and 4-6

G_Men said:

Crazy how some people are still making comments about A. Rodgers. There is no right or wrong with opinions on what he will be in the future.

Not saying your opinion doesn’t matter, I’m merely supporting some stats to back up mine.

Next year circumstances could change again. Their defense could regress.. their run game could regress.. I’m talking this year when people are saying he’s still a top 5 fantasy QB.

The entire point of me bringing it up is to point out he’s been overdrafted for a couple years now. He’s still one of the elite real life QBs and is fun to watch when he’s needed to catch up in a game. I enjoy watching when they’re down 14 in the 4th quarter, you know he’s good for 400 yard games. It just doesn’t happen often enough to warrant his draft capital.
    Who is saying he is top 5 QB?
    A lot of people here read through the forums. He’s also being drafted as a top 3 QB every year. So I’d say the majority of fantasy football owners
    edited November 13
    G_Men said:

Rodgers is my backup. Jackson is my starter.

Nice

Nice.. my leagues they’re both 6-3

Rodgers in my other leagues are 2-8 and 4-6

G_Men said:

Crazy how some people are still making comments about A. Rodgers. There is no right or wrong with opinions on what he will be in the future.

Not saying your opinion doesn’t matter, I’m merely supporting some stats to back up mine.

Next year circumstances could change again. Their defense could regress.. their run game could regress.. I’m talking this year when people are saying he’s still a top 5 fantasy QB.

The entire point of me bringing it up is to point out he’s been overdrafted for a couple years now. He’s still one of the elite real life QBs and is fun to watch when he’s needed to catch up in a game. I enjoy watching when they’re down 14 in the 4th quarter, you know he’s good for 400 yard games. It just doesn’t happen often enough to warrant his draft capital.
    Who is saying he is top 5 QB?
    A lot of people here read through the forums. He’s also being drafted as a top 3 QB every year. So I’d say the majority of fantasy football owners
    What does a lot of people reading through forums have to do with this? I have yet to read anyone saying he is a top 3 QB this year. Unless you can prove this Ill just assume you making this up. I have never seen someone in this forum say he is top 3 for this season.
    edited November 13
    Doobie you’re confusing things. People have said he’s a top 5 QB here. Maybe I forgot a comma. “A lot of people here, read through the forums”

Where he’s drafted in Redraft is a top 3 QB in virtually every fantasy circle that exists.
    edited November 13
    G_Men said:

Doobie you’re confusing things. People have said he’s a top 5 QB here. Maybe I forgot a comma. “A lot of people here, read through the forums”

Where he’s drafted in Redraft is a top 3 QB in virtually every fantasy circle that exists.

I disagree.. he was not a top 3 with anyone I know. You would be the first if you are telling me you had him as top 3 this season.
    You can disagree with your assessment of him and that’s great, I agree with you there! But ADP data shows where he was most likely taken in majority of formats

https://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/adp/ppr

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/adp/ppr-overall.php

https://www.rotowire.com/football/adp.php

I said my peace, we can disagree (on something, I’m not even sure if we actually do) 😂
    edited November 13
    G_Men said:

You can disagree with your assessment of him and that’s great, I agree with you there! But ADP data shows where he was most likely taken in majority of formats

https://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/adp/ppr

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/adp/ppr-overall.php

https://www.rotowire.com/football/adp.php

I said my peace, we can disagree (on something, I’m not even sure if we actually do) 😂

This forum is a lot brighter then what the "avg" person thinks. People are sheep! lol.. I stand by the fact I never saw anyone in this forum having him as a top 3. Did you have him top 3? Just curious
    Myself, I always considered him a top 5 QB based on talent. I’ve been fooled (even without owning him in recent years) of this value, because he’s continuously put in bad fantasy productive situations. Depleted WR core, super efficient redzone RB, bad gamescripts etc.. I give you credit if you knew all along he wasn’t going to be a top 3 fantasy QB, as this site, as well as many, many others, had him ranked as such.

If I had to guess who I thought would rank above him, it would be Mahomes, Luck pre-injury, Watson, and maybe Ryan on one of his “on” years with the perennial terrible defense. I also would not have been shocked to hear Winston in garbage time had better fantasy numbers than him as well, but probably never would pull the trigger on taking him over Rodgers!
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,770
    Would you guys move ARod for ROS (dynasty)? If so, for who?
  • CoolHand said:

I'd give Rodgers to get Wilson. Ya that would be doable
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    CoolHand said:

Mahomes, Watson, Jackson only QBs I'd try and trade up for with what it would cost me to do so. I have other QBs ahead of Rodgers in Dynasty but not far enough ahead that I'd pay the price to get them if I had Rodgers.
  • As a Bears fan - this is way too much Aaron Rodgers talk. Let’s talk about Trubisky. Do you see him as the 30th, 31st or 32nd ranked QB?

As a Bears fan - this is way too much Aaron Rodgers talk. Let’s talk about Trubisky. Do you see him as the 30th, 31st or 32nd ranked QB?

Hahahaha well played sir
  • As a Bears fan - this is way too much Aaron Rodgers talk. Let’s talk about Trubisky. Do you see him as the 30th, 31st or 32nd ranked QB?

Honestly they're are several teams with two qbs that I'd take over Trubisky, so it's not looking good for his ranking. At least Luck retired, so that bumped him up a spot.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,678
    G_Men said:

I’m just offering insight.. if you buy him, don’t pay 4th round (redraft) value

Well that's foolish in itself. You let him fall to you. 6th is a nice spot.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,452

As a Bears fan - this is way too much Aaron Rodgers talk. Let’s talk about Trubisky. Do you see him as the 30th, 31st or 32nd ranked QB?

If he plays out of his mind he might reach those numbers
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U

Too cruel
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz

Honestly they're are several teams with two qbs that I'd take over Trubisky, so it's not looking good for his ranking. At least Luck retired, so that bumped him up a spot.

LMAO - sad but true!

Update on the MCL sprain suffered by #Falcons TE Austin Hooper: He’s expected to be out about a month, source said. Not great news for the NFL’s leader in catches at his position.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,572
    WTCM said:

Update on the MCL sprain suffered by #Falcons TE Austin Hooper: He’s expected to be out about a month, source said. Not great news for the NFL’s leader in catches at his position.

What a crappy Week 10. Seriously.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

WTCM said:

What a crappy Week 10. Seriously.
    Only helps Ridley owners with more targets
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

...and my horrible season continues