fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Julio Price Tag

What is your selling price for Julio in a dynasty PPR?

I have a team that is going to miss the Playoffs & looking to unload him if the price is right. Gracias

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,690
    Two firsts and an upside Wr

Or one first and an established WR2 younger wr player with possible Wr1 upside
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,529
    CoolHand said:

Time to sell Julio is now. You'll never get higher value for a 30 year old WR. I even doubt he gets an owner two 1st rounders
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CoolHand said:

This is what I would do.

I agree with WTCM that you won't get a decent WR and two 1st round picks.

• HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,053
    My team is last in one league (dynasty) and I wouldn’t trade for Julio. I have 4 2020 1st round rookie picks and I wouldn’t trade two of those firsts for a 30 yr old WR. He doesn’t even catch TDs.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,985
    CoolHand said:

The time to sell is now but I can't see a Julio owner getting an offer like this for him. Just my take.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,477
    Two fantasy owners I know that been playing fantasy for years made a trade of.. David Johnson & Julio Jones for Derrick Henry & Hollywood Brown. Apperently never hurts to ask bc I never saw a trade like that happening.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 850
    Julio is still very productive, but will be 31 at the start of the 2020 season, and his replacement is already on the roster.
  • I traded Julio in one of my leagues I'm retooling in.
    I received Golladay/1st/2nd rounder.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,110
    Still producing Top 10 numbers @ 18.162 ppg in ppr

CoolHand said:

The time to sell is now but I can't see a Julio owner getting an offer like this for him. Just my take.
    I don’t have a first to offer you in our league.... 😉
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

LOL
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    edited November 5
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

In all honesty, Julio will probably retire on my roster now that I acquired Cooper to add to my stable of Hopkins, Julio and Evans. ;) I just don't see me receiving an offer for Julio that I can't refuse in that league.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

In all honesty, Julio will probably retire on my roster now that I acquired Cooper to add to my stable of Hopkins, Julio and Evans. ;) I just don't see me receiving an offer for Julio that I can't refuse in that league.
    Yeah, tell me about it. When you got Cooper, my reaction was wth! Haha
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

:lol:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,806
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

What was paid to acquire Cooper?
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,045

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

That was a great trade for you... B)
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,045
    Looks like it will be very competitive down to the wire.....
    edited November 6
    Xtreme said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

10 team PPR dyno. I paid Howard, 2020 3rd and 2021 2nd. :smile:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Iceman said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

That was a great trade for you... B)
    Thanks!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Xtreme said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Jordan or OJ?

• Either way, great deal for you!

• That was a great deal Doggie

Xtreme said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Jordan or OJ?
    Jordan, lol
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,806

Xtreme said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

wow, very cheap price to pay for Cooper. Nice job!
    Xtreme said:

Xtreme said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

wow, very cheap price to pay for Cooper. Nice job!
    Thanks @Xtreme.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator