fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Trade Advice: Blockbuster

Ok so I was offered:

Goff
Cooks
Ekeler
Gallup

For my:
ARod
Davante Adams
Mixon

I’m in last and desperate for a win, with Adams out again it’s not looking pretty. Thoughts guys?

12 team league, .5 PPR
(Defense heavy league)
Record 1-4 last place
Week 6 Roster:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
WR: Calvin Ridley
RB: Joe Mixon
TE: Vance McDonald (Waiver fill-in)
Flex: Damien Williams
Flex: AJ Brown
Flex: Terry McLaurin
Flex: Malcolm Brown
Def: Saints

Bench: Davante Adams (Probably Out)
Bench: Darrin Waller (bye)
Bench: Monty (bye)
Bench: Henderson
Bench: LeSean McCoy
Bench: Tony Pollard

Comments

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,685
    Is this redraft?
  • Yes it is
  • I feel like I’d hold.
  • Adams is the best piece in the deal. Pass!

• pass

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,922
    edited October 2019
    I was thinking ok until I read Adams... then it was a no

Does he have a better wr rather than two of Cooks & Gallup?
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,880
    Pass
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,580
    Nope
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • He also has Bell, Kelce, Diggs, Aaron Jones

He also has Bell, Kelce, Diggs, Aaron Jones

Ask for Goff, Bell, Cooks, Diggs
  • What if I ask for Bell, Goff and Gallup for Mixon, Adams and Rodgers?

What if I ask for Bell, Goff and Gallup for Mixon, Adams and Rodgers?

Get Cooks instead of Gallup.
  • Just to be sure, everyone is taking into account that I’m in last place right? And I’m projected to lose this week and possibly going 1-5 with Adams having no time table to return. Everyone thinks I should reject the original trade?
  • The owner said he’s not moving Bell
    Reject the original trade....make of move, but this isn't it.
  • Just to be sure, everyone is taking into account that I’m in last place right? And I’m projected to lose this week and possibly going 1-5 with Adams having no time table to return. Everyone thinks I should reject the original trade?

Can you add Waller to the deal and get Kelce? No I think you need to make some form of trade cause holding Adams does you no good if eliminated from playoffs soon.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.

Can you add Waller to the deal and get Kelce? No I think you need to make some form of trade cause holding Adams does you no good if eliminated from playoffs soon.
    That’s a good point, I just asked him that, we will see if he is willing to address Kelce
  • I think I’m just going to take the original offer. As I need help now and can’t afford to lose again. Mixon has been abysmal, Rodgers has been terrible and Adams has no time table for return and I can’t afford to wait at 1-4. Gallup has been money, Cooks is consistent and Ekeler has been one of the tops running backs in fantasy, although Gordon is back.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,685
    it's a tough spot to be in.

at least goff has a couple of powder puff defenses to play after this week.
    Have him add diggs
  • Xtreme said:

Have him add diggs

Diggs also?
  • I don’t think he will give me 5 players for these three, and I like Gallup more than Diggs
  • I don’t think he will give me 5 players for these three, and I like Gallup more than Diggs

I like Diggs more then Gallup and expect Diggs to be more involved or traded.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.