fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

I can drop k drake right?

dlamadlama Posts: 349
H Henry on waivers this was only week I thought about playing drake since vs Washington at home in flex I picked up Edmonds and m brown and have r Jones and Kirk as option in flex. I have kittle as te but Henry good trait bait

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 1,778
    edited October 10
    This week might be the only time anyone would even consider starting Drake so yes he is droppable if you dont need him this week. Id just avoid all Miami RBs like they are the plague moving forward.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • dlamadlama Posts: 349
    Play who in flex I know it’s esely but Edmonds m brown jones or Kirk. If both David Johnson and gurley our should I play both over t Coleman
    Kirk if he plays. Atlanta defense is bad
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • I like Walton. Coaches hate Drake. He is totally droppable. Dropped him 4 weeks ago

edited October 10

I like Walton. Coaches hate Drake. He is totally droppable. Dropped him 4 weeks ago

Kenyan Drake will be 'the clear No. 1 back' following the Week 5 bye, in the opinion of Cameron Wolfe of ESPN.com
    Nothing against Walton but everywhere I look and watch on TV the talk is about Drake this week vs Redskins not Walton. Drake is the starting RB this week.
  • I like Walton. Coaches hate Drake. He is totally droppable. Dropped him 4 weeks ago

Kenyan Drake will be 'the clear No. 1 back' following the Week 5 bye, in the opinion of Cameron Wolfe of ESPN.com
    Nothing against Walton but everywhere I look and watch on TV the talk is about Drake this week vs Redskins not Walton. Drake is the starting RB this week.
    All the talk has been about Drake for two and a half years. I'm not attempting a guess at that backfield.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,916
    Drake needs to be traded so he's given a decent chance to succeed in the NFL.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Drake needs to be traded so he's given a decent chance to succeed in the NFL.

AMEN!! God, I hope this happens!

All the talk has been about Drake for two and a half years. I'm not attempting a guess at that backfield.
    Lol when they say drake is #1 back or he will get a lot of work means he may get 5-10 touches. People don’t trade for you when you offer nothing beyond the practice squad players.

• ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 260
    I have to roll Drake out as my RB2 this week in dynasty... craaaaap!
    Please have an ugly slug fest with the Skins!
    B2B Champ, 10 Team Dyno, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP
    MAHOMES, Josh Allen
    MONTY, SINGLETARY, Coleman, Drake, Darrel, Royce,
    NUK, ADAMS, KUPP, DIGGS, Tyrell, McLaurin, C Sam
    WALLER, Howard, Herndon
    LAMBO
    DL) HUNTER
    LB) LITTLETON, BUSH, KWON
    DB) JOHN JOHNSON, Peppers
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,172
    I would keep Drake. I actually think the Dolphins defeat the Redskins this week.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

I would keep Drake. I actually think the Dolphins defeat the Redskins this week.

I picked them to win also. This is there only chance.