fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

I can drop k drake right?

H Henry on waivers this was only week I thought about playing drake since vs Washington at home in flex I picked up Edmonds and m brown and have r Jones and Kirk as option in flex. I have kittle as te but Henry good trait bait

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,863
    edited October 2019
    This week might be the only time anyone would even consider starting Drake so yes he is droppable if you dont need him this week. Id just avoid all Miami RBs like they are the plague moving forward.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • dlamadlama Posts: 380
    Play who in flex I know it’s esely but Edmonds m brown jones or Kirk. If both David Johnson and gurley our should I play both over t Coleman
  • Kirk if he plays. Atlanta defense is bad
  • I like Walton. Coaches hate Drake. He is totally droppable. Dropped him 4 weeks ago

edited October 2019

I like Walton. Coaches hate Drake. He is totally droppable. Dropped him 4 weeks ago

Kenyan Drake will be 'the clear No. 1 back' following the Week 5 bye, in the opinion of Cameron Wolfe of ESPN.com
    Nothing against Walton but everywhere I look and watch on TV the talk is about Drake this week vs Redskins not Walton. Drake is the starting RB this week.
  • I like Walton. Coaches hate Drake. He is totally droppable. Dropped him 4 weeks ago

Kenyan Drake will be 'the clear No. 1 back' following the Week 5 bye, in the opinion of Cameron Wolfe of ESPN.com
    Nothing against Walton but everywhere I look and watch on TV the talk is about Drake this week vs Redskins not Walton. Drake is the starting RB this week.
    All the talk has been about Drake for two and a half years. I'm not attempting a guess at that backfield.
  • Drake needs to be traded so he's given a decent chance to succeed in the NFL.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Drake needs to be traded so he's given a decent chance to succeed in the NFL.

AMEN!! God, I hope this happens!

All the talk has been about Drake for two and a half years. I'm not attempting a guess at that backfield.
    Lol when they say drake is #1 back or he will get a lot of work means he may get 5-10 touches. People don’t trade for you when you offer nothing beyond the practice squad players.

• ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 376
    I have to roll Drake out as my RB2 this week in dynasty... craaaaap!
    Please have an ugly slug fest with the Skins!
    10 Team Dynasty, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP

MAHOMES
    KAMARA, SINGLETARY, DRAKE, Monty, Mostert, Coleman, Snell
    NUK, KUPP, DIGGS, Miller, Harmon, Perriman
    WALLER, Howard, Irv
    BADGLEY
    DL) HUNTER
    LB) LITTLETON, BUSH, WARNER, Payne
    DB) PEPPERS, John John

19th & 29th overall rookie picks-(WR!) •Trade SF backfield..?
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,980
    I would keep Drake. I actually think the Dolphins defeat the Redskins this week.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

I would keep Drake. I actually think the Dolphins defeat the Redskins this week.

I picked them to win also. This is there only chance.

Looks like Kenyan Drake will be moved, So go get your shares of him now while he's cheap.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,027
    WTCM said:

Looks like Kenyan Drake will be moved, So go get your shares of him now while he's cheap.

I bet NO picks him up, Miami and NO usually make trades like these
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,880
    WTCM said:

He is not likely to move into a position where is a lead back even if he is traded (he should have been the lead back for MIA)
  • WTCM said:

Watch the Bears trade for him and frustrate Monty owners even more

WTCM said:

You have a lot of Monty hate lol,.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

WTCM said:

You have a lot of Monty hate lol,.
    lol 🍻
  • TBLTBL Posts: 851
    I would love to see him go to ATL.
    TBL said:

Or TB
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • I can see HOU, TB, PIT, TEN & WAS all being interested in bringing him in.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,880
    TBL said:

ATL can't block or get a lead...I don't think that landing spot would help him...3 rbbc if he goes there and not any better production most likely than what he currently has been doing in MIA.
    edited October 2019
    Xtreme said:

TBL said:

ATL can't block or get a lead...I don't think that landing spot would help him...3 rbbc if he goes there and not any better production most likely than what he currently has been doing in MIA.
    Agreed. They have Freeman under contract through 2022 and they have I. Smith. I also like lesser known Brian Hill. As a Falcons fan trading for Drake in a contract year wouldn't make much sense to me.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,292

Xtreme said:

TBL said:

Agreed. They have Freeman under contract through 2022 and they have I. Smith. I also like lesser known Brian Hill. As a Falcons fan trading for Drake in a contract year wouldn't make much sense to me.
    We like Hill more than the coaches... lol
  • Iceman said:

Xtreme said:

TBL said:

We like Hill more than the coaches... lol
    Hopefully we have all new coaches next season.