fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Playing Brady Tonight ?

Tough call playing Brady tonight in NE....Ocean storm south of Cape Cod, at game time weather peeps are saying 80% chance of rain tonight with wind gust around 25 mph...my choice is Brady or Baker ...
The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,172

Tough call playing Brady tonight in NE....Ocean storm south of Cape Cod, at game time weather peeps are saying 80% chance of rain tonight with wind gust around 25 mph...my choice is Brady or Baker ...

You still roster Baker? It will probably be a big game for Michel and James. Can't forget about Boldin vulturing a TD
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 937

I try avoiding Thursday night games... unless it’s the match proof studs... Brady is not that...

Bench him!!!

As for baker, what’s in the wire?

I try avoiding Thursday night games... unless it’s the match proof studs... Brady is not that...

Bench him!!!
    Brady is 13th overall in scoring, 8th among QBs. He's still very safe to deploy this year.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • cablejackscablejacks Posts: 625
    QB's on wire..
    Allen
    Minshew
    Mariota
    Flacco
    Bridgewater

QB's on wire..
    Allen
    Minshew
    Mariota
    Flacco
    Bridgewater

Minshew is the only name i'd consider.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,588
    I wouldn't add another QB...and I certainly wouldn't play Baker atm...roll with Brady tonight.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 1,778

Im plqying against the Brady owner. Id love this to turn more into ground and pound type game. Watch Brady throw for 300 with 3 tds
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,864

QB's on wire..
    Allen
    Minshew
    Mariota
    Flacco
    Bridgewater

I would play Brady as well with this matchup and the history between the two teams. Allen should be rostered and I would have no problem dropping Baker for him. If you are not happy with Brady, Minshew in a spot start this week would not be bad for a WW pickup.
    Iceman said:

QB's on wire..
    Allen
    Minshew
    Mariota
    Flacco
    Bridgewater

I would play Brady as well with this matchup and the history between the two teams. Allen should be rostered and I would have no problem dropping Baker for him. If you are not happy with Brady, Minshew in a spot start this week would not be bad for a WW pickup.
    Assuming this is Josh Allen, forgot about Kyle Allen....
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,227
    I would play Brady. He's at home. Stormy weather is normal at this time of the year.
    edited October 10
    Weather is looking to be less of a factor than originally thought also...
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 1,778
    Iceman said:

Weather is looking to be less of a factor than originally thought also...

Ya, little wind but nothing serious watching the pre game.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,916
    edited October 11
    I'm playing Brady tonight in one league BUT my other option is the ever Spectacular Mr. Baker. :anguished:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    WOW.....TB 12 was a fantasy stud last night I expected the rushing TD’s....LOL
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,588

well, the 2nd one came very close to being a J.White TD reception instead of a rushing TD. Either way, Brady did fine and I am sure most would rather take the points he had over the option of rolling with Baker...
    Xtreme said:

well, the 2nd one came very close to being a J.White TD reception instead of a rushing TD. Either way, Brady did fine and I am sure most would rather take the points he had over the option of rolling with Baker...
    For sure

Are you not entertained? You welcome from SleeperU!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: