fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Odell Beckham Trade Rumors

G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,910
Well.. this didn’t take long.

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 1,778
    Time of year rumors fly about everything
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,172
    Fake news, OBJ, is playing with his school teammate and a young up and coming team. He's not the one unhappy here. How is Baker's poor play his fault?? Try trading that once elite OL
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • cablejackscablejacks Posts: 625
    OBJ....Pats are looking for a WR
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,093
    WTCM said:

Fake news, OBJ, is playing with his school teammate and a young up and coming team. He's not the one unhappy here. How is Baker's poor play his fault?? Try trading that once elite OL

Agree. I would venture to say there's no news here.
    SMFFCN said:

WTCM said:

Agree. I would venture to say there's no news here.
    Yep. I didn't even bother googling it.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,910
    Time will be the test here.. I give it two more losses and not enough passes before the finger pointing starts.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,641
    Time to grease the wheel a little here.... Odell has a big game....

They tried Monday. Odell passed, rushed and recieved. He did everything but kick the ball. Not like they havnt been trying to get OBJ going. Baker is just bad right now and his O Line isn't helping at all
    I think they might have the worst line in football

They tried Monday. Odell passed, rushed and recieved. He did everything but kick the ball. Not like they havnt been trying to get OBJ going. Baker is just bad right now and his O Line isn't helping at all
    Except he isn't a qb.... He isn't a rb.... He is a wr that only got 6 targets... I want a 10plus target game with the ball thrown down the field....

Except he isn't a qb.... He isn't a rb.... He is a wr that only got 6 targets... I want a 10plus target game with the ball thrown down the field....
    He was targetted 30 times in the first 3 games of the season. Baker has no offensive line and overthrows his targets consistently. Baker doesnt have time to throw the ball downfield and with teams knowing Baker always scrambles to the right its hard for him to buy himself some time to do so.
  • Baker was 8/22 for 100 yards. I would bet all of those are lows for the season by far. I wouldn't complain about Odell's involvement in the offense.

Questioning the effectiveness of the offense is valid, but we've seen receivers put up good numbers in bad offenses before. We've seen OBJ put up good numbers in bad offenses before. We've even had this conversation about OBJ in October before. Probably more than once.
    100 and 2 tds this week
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,518
    well Josh Gordon just folded his knee in half on that Defense TD, Pats will be looking for a pass catcher next week..... Just syaing they seem to get players
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 2,032
    Tacos
  • cablejackscablejacks Posts: 625
    edited October 11
    Hawk12 said:

well Josh Gordon just folded his knee in half on that Defense TD, Pats will be looking for a pass catcher next week..... Just syaing they seem to get players

-------------------------------

this is what Brady worked with last night along with the three RB's.... wide receivers Gunner Olszewski, Jakobi Meyers and Julian Edelman. Their tight end was Ryan Izzo.( who cant block at all )
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,172
    New England has shown they don't need big name WRs to get the job done. They brought in AB, and let him go. Still undefeated. They brought in Demaryius, Ocho Cinco, both did nothing. The days of Randy Moss are long gone. Sounds like bitter Giants fans trying to muster up noise. Best to just move on.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Cheap shot on Giants fans!

No idea what or who you are referencing, but I agree they will be looking for WR help.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,633

Hawk12 said:

this is what Brady worked with last night along with the three RB's.... wide receivers Gunner Olszewski, Jakobi Meyers and Julian Edelman. Their tight end was Ryan Izzo.( who cant block at all )
    when brady has 5 seconds to stand there i could be one of his wrs and get open.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,916
    DAX said:

Hawk12 said:

Come on! :tongue:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    DAX said:

Hawk12 said:

You’re absolutely right. Everyone remembers what happened during two super bowls he didn’t have time to throw.