fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Would you trade T.J for A.Cooper WR

12 teamer. I have been offered A.Cooper for my Hockenson!!!
What side you prefer?

My Wr's: D.Adams/K.Allen/Godwin/Landry/Watkins
My Te's: Kelce/TJ/Fant

Comments

• You make that trade now before he changes his mind. You have Travis Kelce
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • Hard to say without knowing your starting requirements. I am not sure Cooper is a stud. You may not need him.
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Spencer Ware and Doug Martin; WR Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr., Donte Moncrief, Josh Doctson, Christian Kirk and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle, Evan Engram and Jordan Reed; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,589
    I'd accept without hesitation...having kelce and fant as well makes this very easy.
    ...assuming you are not a 2 TE league that awards TEs 2 ppr.
  • Hard to say without knowing your starting requirements. I am not sure Cooper is a stud. You may not need him.

Starting positions:
    2 RB
    3 WR
    Flex

Hard to say without knowing your starting requirements. I am not sure Cooper is a stud. You may not need him.

Starting positions:
    2 RB
    3 WR
    Flex

Accept the offer.
  • OK - you should take it due to your league's starting requirements. Good luck!
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Spencer Ware and Doug Martin; WR Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr., Donte Moncrief, Josh Doctson, Christian Kirk and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle, Evan Engram and Jordan Reed; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,869
    Make the trade!!
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,129
    Hmmmm....

In dynasty, I think I want Cooper AND Hockenson. Kelce is better but he's 29 with what? 12 surgeries already? I would counter with Kelce for Cooper plus something

• TheDude said:

Hmmmm....

In dynasty, I think I want Cooper AND Hockenson. Kelce is better but he's 29 with what? 12 surgeries already? I would counter with Kelce for Cooper plus something

He doesn't want Kelce he wants T.J. Im having a hard time with this one as I think TJ could be the next big TE... Noticed Smitty already has him in top 3 or 4.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    It should not even be a thought. Just do it!
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • TheDude said:

Hmmmm....

He doesn't want Kelce he wants T.J. Im having a hard time with this one as I think TJ could be the next big TE... Noticed Smitty already has him in top 3 or 4.
    You cant start 2 tight ends though. Unless you feel you can get someone better then Cooper in a Travis Kelce trade this is easy accept.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 260

You make that trade now before he changes his mind. You have Travis Kelce

This
    B2B Champ, 10 Team Dyno, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP
    MAHOMES, Josh Allen
    MONTY, SINGLETARY, Coleman, Drake, Darrel, Royce,
    NUK, ADAMS, KUPP, DIGGS, Tyrell, McLaurin, C Sam
    WALLER, Howard, Herndon
    LAMBO
    DL) HUNTER
    LB) LITTLETON, BUSH, KWON
    DB) JOHN JOHNSON, Peppers