fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

To soon?

picked up Jets defense in prep for week 14 matchup if I dont earn bye... Too soon to plan ahead of playoffs? Our league has some scoring rules where defenses can play huge part.. example 2 points per sack and its 4 points per sack if defense reaches 6+. My strat this year is stream whatever defense is playing dolphins offensive line when at all possible.
Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.

Comments

• Jets have a favorable 2nd half schedule which applies to all skills positions as well.
  • Seems way too early.
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,956
    Personally, that's a bit early for me as well. I suppose if you intend to use them as a streamer through the season it might not be too bad, but I'd hate to burn the roster spot for a possibility that far out.
  • I would wait a week or two before making the move
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • picked up Jets defense in prep for week 14 matchup if I dont earn bye... Too soon to plan ahead of playoffs? Our league has some scoring rules where defenses can play huge part.. example 2 points per sack and its 4 points per sack if defense reaches 6+. My strat this year is stream whatever defense is playing dolphins offensive line when at all possible.

--------------------------------
    I have the Browns D and was thinking the same thing,streaming D's might be the way to go but at $10 a transaction fee it will get expensive
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,885
    Way too fookin early imo. Are they even that good??
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • If you can afford the roster spot, it’s never too early. imo

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    We just started? wtf?
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 771
    edited September 11
    Someone just dropped the Saints defense so Ive dropped Jets and will pick back up later. Also no the Jets defense isnt that great but its the match ups i focus on. My team is stacked so odds of missing playoffs is slim so i think ahead. Although i lost by 2 points to start the season.. I started QB Mahomes.. RB Barkley and Bell. WR Hopkins,Juju, Digs... TE Henry.. Kicker Zuerlin Defense Broncos PPR keeper league we been doing for 25 years.... Also just picked up TE Darren Waller to replace Henry who was just injured
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • XXXQB12XXXQB12 Posts: 232
    Good move...your on it...sit back and fire up!