fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Tyreek to miss several weeks; no surgery

SmittySmitty Posts: 8,387
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,972
    I'd be willing to bet he misses more than a couple. Over 4. I'm going with 6-8
  • Buy low?

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,885

Buy low?

Perhaps, Watkins was the guy afterwards, not Hardman
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • cablejackscablejacks Posts: 486
    maybe D Thomas heads to KC
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • WTCM said:

Buy low?

Indeed

edited September 9
    WTCM said:

Buy low?

@WTCM

lukeb5301 Posts: 1,934
    April 25 Flag
    Maybe Sammy Watkins can become what he was supposed to?

-----

WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,782
    April 25 Flag
    Watkins is trash, im sorry

😂😂😂
    lukeb5301 said:

😂😂😂

This is what I was thinking, but since when does trash create 198 yards and 3 TDs?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,109
    lukeb5301 said:

WTCM said:

Buy low?

@WTCM

April 25 Flag

-----

April 25 Flag

😂😂😂
    You just can't trust those Canadiens

WTCM said:

lukeb5301 said:

😂😂😂

This is what I was thinking, but since when does trash create 198 yards and 3 TDs?
    Hey you said it not me..
    TheDude said:

lukeb5301 said:

WTCM said:

Buy low?

@WTCM

April 25 Flag

-----

April 25 Flag

😂😂😂
    You just can't trust those Canadiens
    How does being a Canuck have anything to do with this? I dislike Watkins just like the next guy.
    lukeb5301 said:

WTCM said:

lukeb5301 said:

😂😂😂

Hey you said it not me..
    True, I did.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 816
    Karma’s a bitch. He will probably miss half the reason. Good news for Watkins, Hardman and Kelce. If anything the off field issues helped the Chiefs prepare for life without him.
    tmoney said:

Karma’s a bitch. He will probably miss half the reason. Good news for Watkins, Hardman and Kelce. If anything the off field issues helped the Chiefs prepare for life without him.

They just signed him for 3 years...
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • He avoided surgery, he’ll only be out a few weeks.
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 8,360
    edited September 9
    Funny how if a guy we like has a crappy 1st week (monty, henderson), everyone says: “relax, it’s Week 1, look for the long term.”

But if a guy we didn’t like has a great 1st week (watkins, brown, mclaurin), everyone is going crazy to immediately throw all their chips in for them.

Funny how if a guy we like has a crappy 1st week (monty, henderson), everyone says: “relax, it’s Week 1, look for the long term.”

But if a guy we didn’t like has a great 1st week (watkins, brown, mclaurin), everyone is going crazy to immediately throw all their chips in for them.

I've always liked Brown. Its his relation to AB that has made many bitter on him. McLaurin was a complete unknown to me. Redskins WR i mean, who the fook cares right?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 816
    WTCM said:

I've always liked Brown. Its his relation to AB that has made many bitter on him. McLaurin was a complete unknown to me. Redskins WR i mean, who the fook cares right?
    His relation to AB was your concern? Not the injury that kept him out most of camp, or the fact that LJ couldn’t throw to his receivers last season? There were plenty of question marks surrounding Brown, the least of which was the fact he’s AB’s cousin.
  • Well I’ve broke my collarbone twice. Unless there is some new medicine going on it’s 8 weeks @ a minimum of its broke & they never used to do surgery on a broken clavicle?

The only guy I have seen come back in a few weeks was Don Beebe. & it must have had a slight crack & it was to play in a playoff game.

• wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,387

Well I’ve broke my collarbone twice. Unless there is some new medicine going on it’s 8 weeks @ a minimum of its broke & they never used to do surgery on a broken clavicle?

The only guy I have seen come back in a few weeks was Don Beebe. & it must have had a slight crack & it was to play in a playoff game.

My understanding was it didn’t break, it was dislocated
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
    tmoney said:

WTCM said:

His relation to AB was your concern? Not the injury that kept him out most of camp, or the fact that LJ couldn’t throw to his receivers last season? There were plenty of question marks surrounding Brown, the least of which was the fact he’s AB’s cousin.
    Not mine. @Coolhand stated he wanted nothing to do with him for that reason. For me I figure he could have been the safety value for LJ
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited September 9

Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 809
    Chiefs are about to put hill on the IR able to return list

He avoided surgery, he’ll only be out a few weeks.

I'll stick with my 6-8week prediction. I'll go with 0% it's a couple weeks
  • I’m happy I made my trade for OBJ before Tyreek’s injury then. When sharks smell blood the asking price goes up.
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,109

Chiefs are about to put hill on the IR able to return list

Source???

• IcemanIceman Posts: 4,749
    The latest I can find, pretty inconclusive...

Tyreek Hill heads back to Kansas City after night in Jacksonville hospital
    Posted by Josh Alper on September 9, 2019, 5:12 PM EDT
    AP

The Chiefs headed home to Kansas City without wide receiver Tyreek Hill on Sunday night because Hill remained in a Jacksonville hospital after suffering a sternal clavicular joint injury in the win over the Jaguars.

Medical personnel were concerned that the injury, which occurred at the spot where the clavicle comes into the sternum, could lead to other problems and wanted to monitor Hill overnight. All appears to be OK on that front because there are multiple reports that Hill is heading back to Kansas City on Monday.

A timeline for Hill’s return to action has not been put in place at this point. His fellow wideout Sammy Watkins said that he expected the team to be without Hill for seven or eight weeks.

If that’s accurate, a stay on injured reserve could be a consideration for Hill. Watkins, Mecole Hardman, Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle are the other wideouts on the 53-man roster.
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,495
    "suffering a sternal clavicular joint"

That is no good, I've separated my clavicle from shoulder and its not able to be fixed, just will come out from time to time, and it sucks for a couple weeks. Sternal I've never even heard of and I;ve spent a lot of time in training rooms and PT rooms in my life A LOT of time. Have several physicval therapist friends as a result, I'll ask them around and see what they know
    googled it

How long does a sprained SC joint take to heal?
    1 to 2 weeks
    Prognosis. The prognosis for sternoclavicular injuries is generally favorable. In sprains or grade I injuries, the ligamentous structures are intact, and patients will make a full recovery in 1 to 2 weeks. In grade II injuries in which there was a traumatic or spontaneous subluxation, recovery takes longer.Mar 26, 2019
    if the ligaments are not intact this is a whole different scenario form what I was reading
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    This is a very tender injury and it will hurt for a while. Darn u Tyreek!
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
    News is 4-6 weeks

Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway