Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

****WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL NFL SUNDAY WEEK 1 THREAD****

13»

Comments

• G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,977

mase12fan said:

Hyde looked more impressive

I was waiting for this...he looked good in limited action
    I have Duke in one of my leagues.. he had a nice run, but was he always this fat? He looks slow to me.

I think he’ll be involved regardless due to the passing game. He’ll be a great PPR RB2.. but I’m starting to understand why he never was given lead back duties.
  • I think he was padded up....nothing wrong with couple extra pounds
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    CMC disappointed. This Panthers team is sorry.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • boyzball said:

Was he tired from all the touches last Sunday and only had three days for his body to recover? Seems about right too me.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • boyzball said:

Was he tired from all the touches last Sunday and only had three days for his body to recover? Seems about right too me.
    The way Cam is playing teams just need to focus on stopping CMC and make Cam beat ya. Its only one week but Cams accuracy has to improve.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • boyzball said:

The way Cam is playing teams just need to focus on stopping CMC and make Cam beat ya. Its only one week but Cams accuracy has to improve.
    I see that too but CMC looked tired last night IMO.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • boyzball said:

I see that too but CMC looked tired last night IMO.
    I agree he looked tired
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.

boyzball said:

That was a real stinker for a 1st rd pick
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • boyzball said:

boyzball said:

I agree.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,389

boyzball said:

boyzball said:

I agree.
    Indeed. Unless the Cam issue is addressed CMC will be in jeopardy.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • boyzball said:

boyzball said:

I agree.
    Bite your tongue @rabidbucfan!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,388
    Bench Cam. Let CMC take direct snaps.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,389

boyzball said:

boyzball said:

I agree.
    Bite your tongue @rabidbucfan!
    Sorry my bad GO CAM GO....................nope that hurt my shoulder
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    I could not get any shares of CMC and feeling better with D.Johnson.
    boyzball said:

I predicted in one of smittys threads that D.J. would outscore Mccaffrey.. I was being bold.. or so I thought. I’m just saying.. it’s plausible.
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,064
    DJ over CMac looking like the right call.
    G_Men said:

boyzball said:

I predicted in one of smittys threads that D.J. would outscore Mccaffrey.. I was being bold.. or so I thought. I’m just saying.. it’s plausible.
    Yeah all the drafts with any pick in 3 or 4, CMC would be gone. Some taking him #1 overall.
  • CMC is fine. One bad game after a huge game where he had 3 days rest. Pump the brakes. Last year almost the whole 1st rd was a bust.

DJ over CMac looking like the right call.

Still early, but Bucs containing him and whatever is wrong with Cam makes it a definite possibility. The blueprint is set and it’s only week 2. Also doesn’t hurt that Cards defense looks bush league and Johnson can catch in a spread out offense. It will be interesting to watch.
  • CMC is fine. One bad game after a huge game where he had 3 days rest. Pump the brakes. Last year almost the whole 1st rd was a bust.

Sounds like a great time to buy low!

Not sure that you could buy low after his 1st week, worth finding out

CMC is fine. One bad game after a huge game where he had 3 days rest. Pump the brakes. Last year almost the whole 1st rd was a bust.

Sounds like a great time to buy low!
    Or a great time to sell em before he has another game like that. Owners will start to question if he can be started, ouch.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,388
    I own him in both my leagues, and he will retire as a Kookaburra.