Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

****WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL NFL SUNDAY WEEK 1 THREAD****

Comments

• Is Lockett hurt? I’m watching dallas vs Giants
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    Winston is a freaking joke, haha. Time for the bench already.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,807
    Dak passes for four tds. How many did EE get? NONE. LORD.
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,387
    Lamar Watkins Desean... such a crazy couple of outings!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Hill out several weeks but no surgery
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,807
    Smitty said:

That’s the least of it.. how about all of the busts!
    G_Men said:

Smitty said:

That’s the least of it.. how about all of the busts!
    Yeah. Baker, Chubb, lots and lots of Busts. Everyone is feeling it. This happens on week 1 a lot it seems!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Damn Tyreek
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
    Damn Tyreek x2
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Donte Moncrief cannot hold onto a football
  • G_Men said:

DHB came out of retirement
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
    It’s uncomfortable to watch.. he may have lost his job to James Washington moving forward
  • Hmmm, looks like the Steelers needed Antonio Brown after all.

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,592
    watching the bills and jets highlights.

singletary looks fantastic. so happy i have him almost everywhere. the way he makes defenders miss can't be taught. it's no surprise the bills made their comeback once they started feeding him.

don't be too disappointed by robby anderson's numbers. he was open a lot, sometimes wide open against a tough bills secondary. darnold was just a little off with his throws. they were a yard or two short so robby had to wait for the ball and the defender could make a play at it. he could have had 4 tds if darnold had better timing with the throws.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,885

Hmmm, looks like the Steelers needed Antonio Brown after all.

The entire Steelers team looked bad as a whole. NE has Pittsburgh's number in Boston. But losing a pro-bowler and barely replacing him does hurt any team. At least the locker room is peaceful now.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

The entire Steelers team looked bad as a whole. NE has Pittsburgh's number in Boston. But losing a pro-bowler and barely replacing him does hurt any team. At least the locker room is peaceful now.
    NE had PIT's number, period.

I prefer the peaceful locker room, tbh.

AB meant everything to this offense, yet I still prefer to not have him. I don't know why they did not use Vance more...perhaps they needed him to block.

They just looked like they had zero interest in this game. It's like they knew their season starts next week and gave up immediately.

Our SuperBowl window passed a few years ago with the Killer B's (losing to JAX was killer, as that was our best opportunity to beat NE).

12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,885

WTCM said:

AB meant everything to this offense, yet I still prefer to not have him. I don't know why they did not use Vance more...perhaps they needed him to block.

They just looked like they had zero interest in this game. It's like they knew their season starts next week and gave up immediately.

Our SuperBowl window passed a few years ago with the Killer B's (losing to JAX was killer, as that was our best opportunity to beat NE).

Do you view the Steelers to be in rebuild mode?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

WTCM said:

If we are under .500 at our bye week, yes.

Offense definitely in rebuild mode. Never liked Moncrief...didn't know why there is so much hype with him.
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

• footballjunkiefootballjunkie Posts: 82
    edited September 9
    To me, it looked like Ben is done, meaning he's not all in. Let's not forget he's had one foot in, one foot out for the last several years. They are def in rebuild mode.
    G_Men said:

He was scared.
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

The Steelers will be ok but NE shutdown Juju and they should cut Moncreep dropping everything.
  • Broncos VS Raiders Tonight. Cant wait.

Bradley Chubb & Phillip Lindsay Show
  • and Antonio Brown’s debut - oh wait...

Duke Johnson looks fat.. and slow
  • mase12fanmase12fan Posts: 632
    Hyde looked more impressive
  • Heartbreaker for the Texans, but helluva game!

Tyrell Williams looking good so far
  • Crazy week. Went 2-2 in my leagues, tweaking starters for next week for sure LOL.
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • mase12fan said:

Hyde looked more impressive

I was waiting for this...he looked good in limited action
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.