fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Terry McLaurin

What are people’s thought and projections for him? I like what I’ve heard out of camp and that depth chart is wide open

Comments

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    Think the whole Redskin team wait and see after the first week.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,749
    I Like him, will like him more when Haskins takes over....
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,956

What are people’s thought and projections for him? I like what I’ve heard out of camp and that depth chart is wide open

The talent is there..... not sure the offense is. Decent player to stash though if the roster allows it.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,885
    Wow, sorry if I slept on this guy before; He looks like a fantastic plan B for anyone who missed out on Marquese Brown in waivers. Fast, agile and good route running.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • JasJas Posts: 67
    He was in my top 7 list. He’s got real talent. Happy to see him get a chance and doctson was dismissed. Never like Doctson.
    He is Hollywood Brown fast!
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • ScorpScorp Posts: 375
    Iceman said:

This....... I only drafted him in the late 3rd rookie draft because of his history with Haskins. "Not a team need, but the rookie QB has a past history with him, and with Doctson and Reed, and an aging RB team, how can you go wrong?
    Disfunctional Maniac
    Iceman said:

Keenum looked good tho.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,885
    boyzball said:

Iceman said:

Keenum looked good tho.
    As a Vikings fan, I'll tell you this, Keenan starts off good, then the cookie starts to get dunked into the milk far too often and begins to crumble.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,807
    WTCM said:

boyzball said:

Iceman said:

Keenum looked good tho.
    As a Vikings fan, I'll tell you this, Keenan starts off good, then the cookie starts to get dunked into the milk far too often and begins to crumble.
    Fitzmagic syndrome

I got him in a superflex league. Think I sell high Keenum.