Week 2 Projections

Season Weekly Start Bench Calc

Below you will find our Week 2 Projections for the 2016 fantasy football season. The table below is sortable by both PPR and Non-PPR, so sort based on your preference. These projections/stats were created based on standard scoring.

Week 2 Projections by Match-Up

Updated: 9/14/2016
These projections are compiled using half of Smitty’s rankings and half previous year’s stats against SOS

Sort using CAR, AZ, or by RB, WR, etc.
[table “13” not found /]

1. Smitty on September 13, 2016 at 5:16 am

Get some!

2. Joseph Mancini on September 13, 2016 at 9:36 am

this is something I can’t see happenning

Case Keenum QB LA v SEA Sun pm 300 3 1 5 0 0 0 0 26.5

• Greg Miller on September 13, 2016 at 6:21 pm

I thought the same exact thing. Clearly that must have been Wilson’s numbers accidentally. lol

• Smitty on September 14, 2016 at 1:22 am

Yeah, that was an error. He has zero TDs coming this week ūüôā Thanks for the catch!

3. fantasyfreak on September 13, 2016 at 11:10 am

No rush yards projected for Woody vs Jax?

4. Seth Kaufman on September 13, 2016 at 11:11 am

Are you worried about Dez? I know he could’ve had a 30-40 yard TD and another deep ball just couldn’t hang on, but wasn’t targeted over middle of field or short routes basically at all most of the game

• Smitty on September 14, 2016 at 3:04 am

No, I’m not. Dak looked fantastic in the preseason, and efficient in Week 1 despite the unfounded hate. He looks great. He is fully capable of being a big yardage guy and big TD passer. I have no concerns.

5. Greg Miller on September 13, 2016 at 6:17 pm

I really wish there was a way you could just hit wr, ,rb, or qb instead of having type the position you’re looking for. Also if there is any way to put the list any some sort of order would help as well. They just seem to be thrown together. Not alphabetical or anything. Even when you hit the non ppt tab they still don’t go in order of expected points. Just seems odd.

• Smitty on September 14, 2016 at 1:25 am

No, because I want it sortable by PPR/non-PPR and team and then POS. So, the way it functions, you can sort by WR, then by ppr or nonppr. The sorting options are pretty wide spread.

6. Greg Miller on September 13, 2016 at 6:30 pm

No Virgil Green unless you type in Den. Using the TE he is not to b found. Just pointing a few things out. Trying to help Smitty.

• Smitty on September 14, 2016 at 1:26 am

Try now. Thanks for letting me know!