Week 15-Only Rankings

Hey, all. SleeperU now has Weekly Line-Up Rankings (replacing the projections). These are tiered, and since it’s probably the most requested feature, we made the change effective immediately.

View Week 15 Line-Up Rankings

1. Cablejacks on December 11, 2018 at 4:31 pm

?

• Smitty on December 11, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Try now Cablejacks… click on the button to go to the rankings page. Thanks.

• Daniel Briones on December 12, 2018 at 11:41 am

In 2019 I would like to see your weekly rating Smitty. Can you also try to rate the Defenses?

• Smitty on December 13, 2018 at 3:31 pm

Weekly rating on what? DSTS are in the weekly rankings now.

• Daniel Briones on December 19, 2018 at 12:46 pm

If you could do this again next year it would be highly appreciated.

• Smitty on December 19, 2018 at 12:53 pm

It will be the format! It’s up for Week 16!

• Jay Ambriz on December 19, 2018 at 12:27 pm

This is freakin awesome. I hope you do this next year. I failed myself by doubting your ranking and I lost. I played Lindsay over Henry and it cost me a trip to my superbowl. My fault. But love the weekly ranking.

• Smitty on December 19, 2018 at 12:54 pm

Well, let’s get you next year’s Henry and Lindsay, 2019 content and memberships will be up 1/1.

2. Smitty on December 11, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Thoughts?

3. Doobie_Snacks on December 11, 2018 at 4:59 pm

I like this layout… Curious if there will be defense rankings?

• Smitty on December 11, 2018 at 5:05 pm

scroll down (after refresh). Ks are not an accurate thing to project, so I wouldn’t count on Kickers being added. The point in moving away from the projections is to provide an accurate feature and Ks are just hit and miss. DSTs are added!

4. Cablejacks on December 11, 2018 at 8:47 pm

Thanks…

5. Dawleywookin on December 13, 2018 at 6:59 am

Great add! Well done

6. Edward Lamb on December 13, 2018 at 3:05 pm

Do you have non-PPR too?

• Smitty on December 13, 2018 at 3:18 pm

No, but only a few players really change all that much. The reason I don’t do both is then we get back to things not being in synch and accurate. If I have to move two players up and down on two different lists, it makes for a less smooth process and I know things won’t be as on the money. I wish I could manage both, but I know i can be on the ball and accurate with the one list. Henry would move up 3-4 spots, Cohen down… Cook up a few spots, White up… the WRs aren’t going to change, so it’s really a couple spots up and down for non ppr guys.

I know we still have some non-ppr guys out there, so I will definitely do some big non-ppr rankings articles in the off-season for draft prep, don’t worry.

• ROBERT DEKENIPP on December 14, 2018 at 12:52 am

Smitty – the new very easy to peruse format you’re using for current week rankings is really working for me, primarily because of the Tiering aspect you’ve introduced, which allows one to scan a lot quicker and/or locate some particular name they want to check for initially or check out again. Because of this easy on the eyes format, it allows for additional and efficient searching especially as kickoff time is rapidly approaching. Thanks again, Smitty, for your continuing evolution on SleeperU.

• Smitty on December 14, 2018 at 2:00 am

You bet, pal. Thanks for the comment! More improvements to come as we head into 2019 fantasy football content, which begins in like 16 days.

• Edward Lamb on December 17, 2018 at 12:02 am

You da man, thanks brother!

• Smitty on December 17, 2018 at 1:02 am

No prob and to ensure my non-PPR peeps are taken care of, I’ll do a very special non-PPR article each offseason (with some refreshes). Remind me if you don’t see edition one by the end of January!