2016 Mock Draft in April (PPR, Dynasty)

smitty fantasy football advice

Below is a dynasty 2016 Fantasy Football Mock Draft (PPR, Dynasty, drafters were SleeperU forum users). Thanks to all who participated in this fantasy football 2016 mock draft. Note: While I had a hand in a few picks, as we just rotated picking on our SleeperU Forum, I decided to attach a one or two sentence analysis to each selection, regardless of who made the selection.

2016 Mock Draft | Dynasty, PPR

A. Brown – could go 1.01
    Gronk Smash – he’s got his own cruise
    S.Watkins – he stays healthy he has top 5 WR potential
    K. Allen – see Watkins
    D. Freeman – huge potential
    J. Matthews – solid value
    K. Benjamin – if healthy he will once again be force fed the ball and with just a little help from his friends to 15
    CJ Anderson – going to get the ball a lot
    B. Bortles – would take him as my QB without hesitation

Meh picks:
    M. Evans – I know he’s a Buc however he has developed KY hands (stole that from someone) and it’s an issue
    A. Luck – just think it was to early
    D. Thomas – lack of QB is a concern for me
    K. White – agree 100% with Smitty on this one

• Smitty on April 20, 2016 at 2:13 am

Nice take @rabidbucfan

3. Darrell Hodge on April 20, 2016 at 7:40 am

Surprised to see guys like Kevin White and Hyde drafted this high. Danny Woodhead’s age should help Melvin Gordon get onto this list soon although I’m still holding out hope for Brandon Oliver. After seeing my 1.01 pick of Bishop Sankey drop out of existance, I have serious doubts about DeMarco Murray being fantasy relevant in 2016 and would much rather invest in someone like the other Murray, Latavius.

• Whos_Ur_Doggie on April 20, 2016 at 10:24 am

Please tell me you aren’t comparing Bishop to D. Murray, lol.

• Smitty on April 21, 2016 at 5:34 am

Nice take, Darrell Hodge. Keep it coming. All of your concerns are warranted, but I do like DeMarco a lot this year, his risk is built into the low, low value IMO. Sankey did vanish quick, didn’t he? As for Lat. Murray, yes, I worry too, I fear his chance is gone now. Who knows, though..