fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Julio or Hilton/1.2?

Which side you like in non ppr?
12 Team Non-ppr keeper league( 8 off + 3 Def).  Can keep 3 rbs but one must be rookie. Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DL, LB, DB.
Wentz, Rivers
Gurley, Kamara, Mixon, Thompson, Collins, Brown
Beckham, Julio, Cooks, John Brown, DJax, St Brown
Ertz, Watson
2019 picks: 2nd, 4th, 2 5ths

Comments

• I’d take Hilton and the 1.2. With Julio’s age and playing style, not sure how many elite years he has compared to TY.
  • chrisrezchrisrez Posts: 160
    I would be giving up Julio and also own the 1.1. Hilton turns 30 this year as well but feel like he will age better
    12 Team Non-ppr keeper league( 8 off + 3 Def).  Can keep 3 rbs but one must be rookie. Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DL, LB, DB.
    Wentz, Rivers
    Ertz, Watson
  • I prefer the Hilton & 1.02 side and wouldn't lose any sleep over that decision.

• chrisrez said:

I would be giving up Julio and also own the 1.1. Hilton turns 30 this year as well but feel like he will age better

I would pull the trigger. The drop off from Julio to TY is definitely worth a 1.2 pick. After the draft once landing spots are determined those picks could probably net you another elite player.
  • chrisrezchrisrez Posts: 160
    The final deal ended up being Julio for Hilton,1.2, and 4.11. Now have 1.1 and 1.2 to work with. Hopefully some of the big names land in good spots
    Wentz, Rivers
    Ertz, Watson
  • chrisrez said:

The final deal ended up being Julio for Hilton,1.2, and 4.11. Now have 1.1 and 1.2 to work with. Hopefully some of the big names land in good spots

Congrats - you should get some solid young RBs there to go along with Hilton to set you up nicely for the next few years. I really like that deal for you.

• IcemanIceman Posts: 3,871
    Maybe a solid WR.....
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,152
    I like it.
    D3: QB—Allen, Roethlisberger, Rudolph, TRUBISKY; RB—COHEN, Gore, HENRY, HOWARD, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Hurst, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Chark, Dorsett, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Perriman, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Watson; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,216
    That works
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,163
    solid move, TY is strong with Luck being healthy

JJ is a hard sell these days despite being a top 2-7 WR every year and top 1-3 in yards...