fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

LeVeon Bell is Top 1-3, 4-6 or 7+ in 2019?

SmittySmitty Posts: 7,063
And maybe give your dynasty rank too?
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 579
    Right now 7+.... will probably drop to 4-6 depending on where he lands...
  • I definitely put him in 7+. Just off the top of my head, I could see him anywhere around 11-15.

• 7+ I agree it depends where he lands. If he was to sign with the Colts for example, with that offensive line.. I put him 4-6 but could flirt with top 3.

Colts would be a scary team with L. Bell
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,770
    It’s too hard to say without knowing his landing spot.... he could flirt with any of those numbers. I agree that the Colts could push him into the 1-5 range overall. Or, crazy world, the Chiefs bring him in to replace Hunt, I’d consider him #1 overall in that scenario (strongly doubt that happens though).
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,152
    I traded him away. Kind of on my "do not draft" list. But I guess if he signs a long-term contract he could go back to being top 5-10 for sure, if not better.
    D3: QB—Allen, Roethlisberger, Rudolph, TRUBISKY; RB—COHEN, Gore, HENRY, HOWARD, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Hurst, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Chark, Dorsett, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Perriman, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Watson; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS.
  • I have him in the 7 spot. Depending on the landing spot could move up to top 5.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 570
    edited January 29
    SMFFCN said:

It’s too hard to say without knowing his landing spot.... he could flirt with any of those numbers. I agree that the Colts could push him into the 1-5 range overall. Or, crazy world, the Chiefs bring him in to replace Hunt, I’d consider him #1 overall in that scenario (strongly doubt that happens though).

I didn't even consider Chiefs... that would be a wet dream as well as him signing with the Colts. I don't know the Chiefs salary cap numbers off hand. I know the Colts have north of 110 million and the most in NFL
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 579
    Agree with Bell skyrocketing to the top if he lands with the Chiefs, never thought of him going to KC either...
  • BashmanBashman Posts: 252
    Top 1-3 with Indy or KC; Top 4-6 with a team like Houston or TB; 7+ with a team like NYJ or Oakland...Landing spot is everything. As much as I'd love to see him sign with a team like Indy, I expect the NYJ to offer Bell the most money.
    10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
    QB:  Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, Bell, Ingram, AP, K. Johnson,Ware, Zenner WR: Hopkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Landry, Cook, Pettis TE:  Kelce, Howard, Brate PK: TBD    DL:  Dunlap, Hunter, JPP LB:  Mosley, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez, Woodyard, J.Brown, E. Lee DB: Collins, Adams, R. Douglas, M. Thomas 
    Taxi:  Westbrook (WR), C. Godwin (WR), Washington (WR), Edmonds(RB)