fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

Slow Season Trades

IcemanIceman Posts: 4,218
edited January 28 in Dynasty Only
Should we pin a thread to share/discuss trades between now and the start of the football season?

Trade 1
PPR, Dynasty, IDP 10 Team league. This team is weak at WR. Saquon Barkley, Chris Carson, Davin Johnson, Elijah McGuire, Dalvin Cook and Lamar Miller at RB. ODB, TY Hilton, Kenny Gollady, Courtland Sutton, Will Fuller and some upside guys. Have the 1.1, 1.7 and 2.4 as top picks

Traded away Dalvin Cook and 2.07 received Tyreek Hill.

Trade 2

PPR, Dynasty, IDP 10 Team contract league $124 Cap.

Traded away Kareem Hunt $3 for 3 years, Tyler Boyd $1 for 1 year and 2.10 received 1.01 and 3.04.

Now have the 1.01 and the 1.06

Comments

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,286
    Steal on Tyreek.
    Risky on trade #2, as it sounds like he could play, maybe with Bears/Eagles. You got somebody at 1.01 you like?
    D3: QB—Allen, BIGBEN, Mariota, Rudolph; RB—COHEN, EE, Gore, HENRY, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Jonnu, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Chark, Dorsett, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Perriman, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Watson; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,218
    edited January 28
    I will not say for sure until I see landing spots few guys I like. I've decided to move Kareem where I have him if I can get a top 1-3 pick, don't trust Goodell to get him back on the field very quickly and believe KC was the perfect landing spot for him, from a FF standpoint, would not surprise me if we have seen Kareem's best scoring. Spent the 1.07 to get him, thinking this is a year when maybe the same can happen, I have the 1.01 and the 1.06.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,322
    I would have tried to move DJ versus Cook in the deal for Hill but it really depends on your preference I guess.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,291

Steal on Tyreek.
    Risky on trade #2, as it sounds like he could play, maybe with Bears/Eagles. You got somebody at 1.01 you like?

Ditto!

I still don't like gimmick players and I am still hopeful that Cook emerges.

BUT, "of all the gimmick players on all of the teams in all of the NFL..." I guess I would take him.

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz

I would have tried to move DJ versus Cook in the deal for Hill but it really depends on your preference I guess.

Cook's inability to stay on the field has worn me down.... this will be the year he stays healthy and lives up to expectations!!! LOL

Steal on Tyreek.

Ditto!

BUT, "of all the gimmick players on all of the teams in all of the NFL..." I guess I would take him.

Funny you should say that CC =) as this has been my view on Tyreek as well until this year (had him on 2 of my teams as a rookie and traded him for 1st round picks because of that opinion). They have integrated him into the offense IMO using him as a WR weapon.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,291
    Iceman said:

Cook's inability to stay on the field has worn me down.... this will be the year he stays healthy and lives up to expectations!!! LOL

Steal on Tyreek.

Ditto!

Funny you should say that CC =) as this has been my view on Tyreek as well until this year (had him on 2 of my teams as a rookie and traded him for 1st round picks because of that opinion). They have integrated him into the offense IMO using him as a WR weapon.
    Ya ya ya... BUT, how did you like the Bogey reference?

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • I love the Tyreek trade for you. He’s only going to get better as he gets more chemistry with Mahomes.

Hunt - I have been trying to buy him everywhere, but getting a 1.03 is solid enough to lose him.

Love the Bogey reference.... AND Bogey =) =)
  • Iceman said:

Should we pin a thread to share/discuss trades between now and the start of the football season?

Trade 1
    PPR, Dynasty, IDP 10 Team league. This team is weak at WR. Saquon Barkley, Chris Carson, Davin Johnson, Elijah McGuire, Dalvin Cook and Lamar Miller at RB. ODB, TY Hilton, Kenny Gollady, Courtland Sutton, Will Fuller and some upside guys. Have the 1.1, 1.7 and 2.4 as top picks

Traded away Dalvin Cook and 2.07 received Tyreek Hill.

Trade 2

PPR, Dynasty, IDP 10 Team contract league $124 Cap.

Traded away Kareem Hunt $3 for 3 years, Tyler Boyd $1 for 1 year and 2.10 received 1.01 and 3.04.

Now have the 1.01 and the 1.06

Great idea Iceman. I would love to see a permanent thread ( all season)where you can post and share any trades from your leagues. Especially in dynasty formats.