fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Reddit.... anyone interested in being a SU mod on our NEW Reddit page?

SmittySmitty Posts: 7,063
edited January 25 in Dynasty Only
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• Sorry but I don’t use Reddit.

• SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,770
    I use Reddit a good deal, but never for any fantasy football purposes.... or sports in any fashion to be honest.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 694
    I glanced at this thread title and thought u were asking for a swimsuit model... Ha ha
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,063
    Ha
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 579
    Just subscribed
  • I do all my chatting here so I don't think I'd be much help.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,063
    Agreed. I get asked a lot why I focus a decent amount of time on growth outside of the site, and it boils down to reach. We have to get the word out. Always. The bigger we get, the more I can offer you all. Spreading the word is appreciated, as always!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 579
    It’s a very reasonable request, we all can do our part by subscribing. Making a Reddit and YouTube account is free and simple to do. Once you have an account it’s even easier to subscribe to SleeperU... only takes a second to hit the subscribe button...
    Let’s help our brother out.