fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Trade Antonio Brown for Derrick Henry and Stefon Diggs?

In my 14 team, 0.5 PPR keeper league, I've been considering moving AB now that there's a good chance he moves on from the Steelers.

we start 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

Always looking to add RB depth in this league. I currently have Dalvin Cook, Jordan Howard, Rashard Penny, Jamaal Williams and Gus Edwards)

My other WRs are Larry Fitzgerald, Will Fuller and DJ Moore.

Are Henry and Diggs enought for Brown?

Team 1 - 14 team (12 keeper), no ppr
QB-Brees,Newton
RB-D.Murray,Ivory,D.McFadden,J.Randle,S.Draughn,B.Allen,M.Davis
WR-A.Brown,D.Bryant,L.Fitzgerald,B.Quick,C.Latimer,R.Mathews,
TE-Kelce,B.Watson,M.Williams

Team 2 - 12 team (8 keeper), ppr w/superflex
QB-Ryan,T.Bridgewater
RB-D.Freeman,M.Gordon,Alf,D.Martin,C.Michael
WR-AJ Green,Hopkins,DeSean,V.Cruz,S.Johnson
TE-Kelce

Comments

• PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 530
    I'd want more...maybe a pick, but waiting to see landing spot may be prudent
    Cousins, Bradford
    JHoward, DCook, DMartin, Rawls, JCharles
    AJGreen, DHop, KBenjamin, CColeman
    TKelce
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,770
    edited January 13
    PDTDT said:

I'd want more...maybe a pick, but waiting to see landing spot may be prudent

Assuming AB is really on the way out, a trade prior to his next landing spot may be the best way to get value. He's a great talent, but an older WR and if he lands on a dumpster fire offense his overall value will plummet, IMO.

EDIT: I agree though, I would want a pick as well.... even if it's swapping and upgrading one of yours.
  • I would rather keep AB, but that's personal choice because I'm not a huge fan of Diggs and Henry. In general though, it's decent value but as stated above - you could get a bit more.

• Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,163
    I think you'd need Diggs and Henry to both play well and Diggs not getting hurt for a few years to make this worth it.... Adding a 1st maybe, or upgrading your 2nd to a 1st I'd fell better.