fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Flex Ebron or Kirk??

PPR
2 flex

Marvin Jones likely out.

Kirk vs Raiders
Ebron vs Titans
Or pickup Doctson vs Texans

Comments

• PAFASPAFAS Posts: 551
    Titans don't mess around w TE's.

They are ranked 5th best.

They havent allowed one td over 25 yards and that was Ertz. (10 catches on 14 looks for 112 yards). Ebron isnt getting that type or usage.

On another note just to make things more difficult aside from that week 4 Ertz matchup the Titans really have only played vs bottom of the barrell TE's all season.

I'm still sitting him for McDonald this week.
  • TBLTBL Posts: 614
    I would start Ebron. He is a TD machine!
  • boobam13boobam13 Posts: 1,973
    kirk for me this week against Oak
  • georgegeorge Posts: 354
    Kirk
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 3,713
    Kirk
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 3,959
    Kirk
  • TBLTBL Posts: 614
    You know the one loner that says the opposite as everyone else is usually right :p
  • TBL said:

You know the one loner that says the opposite as everyone else is usually right :p

Hahaha. I might have to flip a coin!!
  • Not a loner anymore - I would go with Ebron as well.

• Kito31Kito31 Posts: 401
    Ebron for me too!
    My Couch Pulls Out, But I Don't
    Scoring: 2 QB Non-PPR, Standard ESPN, 10 teams
    2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex (WR/RB/TE), K, DEF

QB: Watson, Ryan
    RB: Zeke, Ingram, T Coleman, C Thompson, Cohen, Chubb
    WR: Thomas, Cooper, Gordon, Funchess, Golladay
    TE: Reed
    K: Tucker
    DEF: Bears
  • I should probably mention that with Gronk on bye, I will be rolling Doyle at TE.
    Would you guys roll with Doyle and Ebron or Ebron and Kirk?
    I am leaning Doyle and Ebron.
  • What in the world happened to Ebron this week? Zero targets after what he did in week 10. Wow!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • What in the world happened to Ebron this week? Zero targets after what he did in week 10. Wow!

Yeah. Awful. Still managed to win, but need points for playoff seed tiebreakers. Gotta love FF. Started Kirk last week and got me like 2.6.. Dropped Tre Smith last week after starting him 3 weeks, 32 points.