fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Henry, Godwin, Sutton

Non-ppr, 3 point bonus for 100 receiving/rushing yards

Derrick Henry @ IND
Chris Godwin @ NYG
Courtland Sutton @ LAC

They all feel like good matchups. Who do you like?

Comments

• Sutton for me but I’m a big fan
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,297
    I'd take a punt on Sutton as well. But could understand if you went Henry instead.
  • The Giants are a complete train wreck - I would start Godwin.

• Well three comments in and all players are advocated for. Sutton feels like the safe play. Does anyone know anything about how the Chargers are against big outside receivers or number two receivers?
  • Henry for me.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,219
    heard earlier its likely Sutton faces Heyward. So I wouldn't expect much from him.
    QB: Prescott, Bortles
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Golladay, Moncrief, Chad Williams
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

Taxi
    Switzer
    D Fountain
    Callaway
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,329
    Against the Bolts? Give me Sutton in a breakout game
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • PAFASPAFAS Posts: 551

Well three comments in and all players are advocated for. Sutton feels like the safe play. Does anyone know anything about how the Chargers are against big outside receivers or number two receivers?

Godwin out Sutton for me.

Chargers rank 21st vs wr#1 and 18 for #2 wr,

however deep left they rank 31st which is where Sutton is essentially playing now that whats his face is gone.

Sanders is in the slot drawing the 2nd year elite slot corner King and as stated below Heyward will shadow Sutton.

"Second-year slot cornerback Desmond King is playing an elite level as one of, if not the, best slot cornerback in football. Casey Hayward has been above average on the outside, while rookie safety Derwin James has been an outstanding addition to this group."

I currently have Sutton as my bye week wr 3. I was going to post should I drop Sutton for Kirk but after doing this research I do belive Sutton can break a big play deep so i think I may stick w him as well instead of Christian. Hope this helped a little and wasnt to confusing.
  • PAFAS said:

Well three comments in and all players are advocated for. Sutton feels like the safe play. Does anyone know anything about how the Chargers are against big outside receivers or number two receivers?

Godwin out Sutton for me.

Chargers rank 21st vs wr#1 and 18 for #2 wr,

however deep left they rank 31st which is where Sutton is essentially playing now that whats his face is gone.

Sanders is in the slot drawing the 2nd year elite slot corner King and as stated below Heyward will shadow Sutton.

"Second-year slot cornerback Desmond King is playing an elite level as one of, if not the, best slot cornerback in football. Casey Hayward has been above average on the outside, while rookie safety Derwin James has been an outstanding addition to this group."

I currently have Sutton as my bye week wr 3. I was going to post should I drop Sutton for Kirk but after doing this research I do belive Sutton can break a big play deep so i think I may stick w him as well instead of Christian. Hope this helped a little and wasnt to confusing.
    With Godwin missing a couple days of practice and getting fewer snaps than Djax and Humphries, I'm benching him.

Henry didn't do much last week other than his tds. Sutton could have had a big play to change his day.

With all that said, I'm going with Sutton to be a big part of the offense after the bye despite his tough matchup.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,136
    Sutton
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • The correct answer was Sutton, by a nose. The more correct answer was Trequan Smith.