fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Dez Bryant ROS

Is anyone else excited what this guy can do with Drew Brees in that offense with healthy Achilles tendons?

Comments

• DonDon Posts: 5,317
    Ummmm you mean torn Achilles’ tendons?
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 2,932
    The New Orleans Saints fear newly signed wide receiver Dez Bryant suffered a torn Achilles tendon in practice Friday, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

Bryant is undergoing an MRI to confirm the injury, Rapoport and Pelissero report.

Bryant signed a one-year deal with the Saints on Wednesday and practice with the team for the first time on Thursday.

Around The NFL will have more on Bryant's injury soon.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    With this injury he only makes $600.000 since he signed his one year deal with the saints but to think he turned down 24 million for three years with the ravens unbelievable
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 1,759
    Well, that didn't last long...

swampies said:

With this injury he only makes $600.000 since he signed his one year deal with the saints but to think he turned down 24 million for three years with the ravens unbelievable

Is that 600 or 600k?
    Oh I see it’s was 600k. Wonder if that’s prorated or guaranteed
  • For the rest of his life he’ll kick himself for not taking that last $24million contract from Baltimore. It’ll haunt him. He’s done.
  • Trading him was one of the best moves I have ever made
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr, Rosen, J.Adams / RB - Kamara, DJ, Zeke, Bell, D.Cook, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, Doyle
    DST - Ravens, Vikings, Broncos, Saints / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, A.Jones,JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,566

Trading him was one of the best moves I have ever made

I agree with this statement about trading Dez but I also feel alittle bad for my friend that I traded with. Just alittle ;)
  • My 20 team league just saw Dez go for 100 out of 200 FAAB.
  • CoolHand said:

Trading him was one of the best moves I have ever made

I agree with this statement about trading Dez but I also feel alittle bad for my friend that I traded with. Just alittle ;)
    Ya... the owner I traded Dez, Fuller, Marvin Jones, Latavius and 1.09 gave me 1.03 and 2.03 plus OJ Howard. He declared himself this year's champion. Not working out so well.

Plus he lost Ajayi and Davonta Freeman. So he's dying.

He did get AP in the draft after I could no longer justify protecting him before this year's draft. But, he is now 3-6 after a 2-0 start.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr, Rosen, J.Adams / RB - Kamara, DJ, Zeke, Bell, D.Cook, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, Doyle
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, A.Jones,JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    Don said:

swampies said:

Is that 600 or 600k?
    600k plus he had incentives to make over a million and change if he had played but that’s not happening now.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • If the Saints win the Super Bowl, Does Dez get a ring? I’m guessing yes?
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 3,959

If the Saints win the Super Bowl, Does Dez get a ring? I’m guessing yes?

Not if they release him
  • If the Saints win the Super Bowl, Does Dez get a ring? I’m guessing yes?

Would anyone even accept a ring under such circumstances?
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,566

That jerk probably would
  • Super Bowl champion, Michael Floyd has no problem with it.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 3,959
    CoolHand said:

That jerk probably would
    Anyone would take the ring if they could
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 501
    it might not get him $24M, but could help with some bills down the line
    Cousins, Bradford
    JHoward, DCook, DMartin, Rawls, JCharles
    AJGreen, DHop, KBenjamin, CColeman
    TKelce