fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

RoJo hurts hammy

tmoneytmoney Posts: 709
RoJo is week to week with a hamstring.

Comments

• KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 826
    They should send him to Florida for the winter to heal up. Oh wait, he already is.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 3,959
    Helps me as now I'll be able to stash him on an IR spot while I cover my bye for D/ST and K
  • DonDon Posts: 5,317
    Still waiting for anybody to take the L on him. Nothing but excuses on why he isn’t producing. Latest is the injured hammy
  • Oh no his production is going to tank now. 😂😂
  • Oh no his production is going to tank now. 😂😂

LMAO

• Don said:

Still waiting for anybody to take the L on him. Nothing but excuses on why he isn’t producing. Latest is the injured hammy

Complete bust!

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,297
    a least the bucs didn't spend a 1st round pick on him like the seagulls did on penny when they already had carson on the roster.
  • There was a lot of new RB talent in this draft. They all weren’t gonna be grand slams. I’m happy with taking Kerryon Johnson at #4 when talk of RoJo was so high. The RBBC in Detroit scared a lot of ppl off and RoJo seemingly had Bucc backfield all to himself when he was drafted. Always good to go with your gut.

I’m a little pissed that Royce hasn’t panned out. There’s still time for him but Lindsey doesn’t appear to be going anywhere.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 4,893
    In my keeper (2 or 3) league, I drafted RoJo... dropped him... picked him back up... NOW I can drop him with confidence
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr, Rosen, J.Adams / RB - Kamara, DJ, Zeke, Bell, D.Cook, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, Doyle
    DST - Ravens, Vikings, Broncos, Saints / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, A.Jones,JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz

• I’m a little pissed that Royce hasn’t panned out. There’s still time for him but Lindsey doesn’t appear to be going anywhere.

Yeah, I had to choose between KJ and Freeman - I chose unwisely!

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,136

They should send him to Florida for the winter to heal up. Oh wait, he already is.

well played
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U