fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts smitty fantasy football goes live for 24 hours

RoJo hurts hammy

tmoneytmoney Posts: 716
RoJo is week to week with a hamstring.

Comments

• They should send him to Florida for the winter to heal up. Oh wait, he already is.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 3,992
    Helps me as now I'll be able to stash him on an IR spot while I cover my bye for D/ST and K
  • DonDon Posts: 5,325
    Still waiting for anybody to take the L on him. Nothing but excuses on why he isn’t producing. Latest is the injured hammy
  • Oh no his production is going to tank now. 😂😂
  • Oh no his production is going to tank now. 😂😂

LMAO

• Don said:

Still waiting for anybody to take the L on him. Nothing but excuses on why he isn’t producing. Latest is the injured hammy

Complete bust!

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,302
    a least the bucs didn't spend a 1st round pick on him like the seagulls did on penny when they already had carson on the roster.
  • There was a lot of new RB talent in this draft. They all weren’t gonna be grand slams. I’m happy with taking Kerryon Johnson at #4 when talk of RoJo was so high. The RBBC in Detroit scared a lot of ppl off and RoJo seemingly had Bucc backfield all to himself when he was drafted. Always good to go with your gut.

I’m a little pissed that Royce hasn’t panned out. There’s still time for him but Lindsey doesn’t appear to be going anywhere.
  • In my keeper (2 or 3) league, I drafted RoJo... dropped him... picked him back up... NOW I can drop him with confidence
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz

• I’m a little pissed that Royce hasn’t panned out. There’s still time for him but Lindsey doesn’t appear to be going anywhere.

Yeah, I had to choose between KJ and Freeman - I chose unwisely!

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,223

They should send him to Florida for the winter to heal up. Oh wait, he already is.

well played
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U