fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Pats D tonight Save me

DonDon Posts: 5,317
Thanks to Winston, Mostert, and Njoku combining for 11 points, I need 26 from NE D @ BUF. 2pts per sack projected for 13. Is it possible?

Comments

• TheDudeTheDude Posts: 1,759
    No. I need them to score less than 5...

• DonDon Posts: 5,317
    IND won 37-5 last week against Derek Anderson who had 4 turnovers himself. Need the old strip, sack, return for a TD 10 pointer
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,101
    You'll need 2 pick 6's to get close.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,668
    2 returns from CP & you might make it.

2 returns from CP & you might make it.

There you go......
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 637
    Not sure how all the scoring works for you... But think a TD is needed to reach that. Def possible
    Here’s my formula
    4 sacks. 8 points
    10 points allowed. 4 points.
    2 ints 4 points
    1 fumble, sack, return for TD play 10 points.
    =26
    With Anderson behind center, anything is possible.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Throwing in the towel
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 637
    edited October 30
    You gotta be close!!!!
    I have 18 in my league I started them in
    I ended up 1.8 points short lol. Needed one more sack
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 2,932
    Don said:

I ended up 1.8 points short lol. Needed one more sack

That has been my whole season in my non ppr league losing by a point or two. One play or player making the difference in winning or losing
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,329
    CP starting at RB raise anyone's eyebrow?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

CP starting at RB raise anyone's eyebrow?

Only that it didn't work so well.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Guess you didn’t see a couple of his runs?

He got blown up on a couple- but he can cut on a dime
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,329

Will this be a regular thing though?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Will this be a regular thing though?
    I wouldn’t plan on it. Sony should be back soon and Belichick schemes to be game plan specific. I’d only expect a handful of touches for CP in any game making him too risky a start
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 4,893
    I got 21 out of the Pats DST. Did not need any of them as I had already won. But, it did make me the high scorer for the week for the first time this year and bumped me into a playoff slot (for now).

However, I don't think that I have the horses to win the championship. So, I am hoping to finish out of the playoffs and win the Round Robin tournament for the 2019 - 1.01.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr, Rosen, J.Adams / RB - Kamara, DJ, Zeke, Bell, D.Cook, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, Doyle
    DST - Ravens, Vikings, Broncos, Saints / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, A.Jones,JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    CP will get 5-10 touches a game. Probably not a fantasy start- unless very deep starting req’s or bye/injury issues.

I thought he might have a bigger role- but the amount of touches is what Pats are looking for to change the pace & not much more. Defenses have to adjust to his style of play thou as he can take it the distance anytime. Could have some big games but no consistent.

Michel should be back soon- CP did play some rb in college FYI.
    CP played a lot of RB in Minnesota his rookie year if I recall
    Check that. Just looked. Never more than 13 carries in a season, but insanely productive with his touches. 61/528/6- 8.7ypc career
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 7,117
    edited October 30
    Crazy Patriots - a WR was the leading rusher and a RB was the leading receiver. Sometimes I think they’re just toying with the league, trying to see what else they can get away with. lol

Crazy Patriots - a WR was the leading rusher and a RB was the leading receiver. Sometimes I think they’re just toying with the league, trying to see what else they can get away with. lol

Lol