fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

What would you do in the draft?

I pick 5th in a 2 player keeper league (you can only keep 2 guys each year).
.5 ppt and it's a 10 team league.
6 points per passing TD
1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 d, 1 (w/r/t) flex

I kept Hopkins and Julio (2 wrs)

I project the following based on best available in order....
(I'd be very happy if any of these fell to mebut all these teams could use a rb)

Team 1: David Johnson
Team 2: Saquon
Team 3: Dalvin Cook
Team 4: Devonta Freeman

Here are my options drafting 5th:
-AJ Green (best available wr then it drops to Adams, Diggs)
-Aaron Rodgers (Watson is only qb kept)
-Joe Mixon
-Royce Freeman

What would you do assuming teams 1-4 draft accordingly?

10 Team (2 player Keeper)      .5 PPR 1 Qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T flex, 1 D, 1 K

2018 Keepers:   DeAndre Hopkins,  Julio Jones, 

Comments

• PAFASPAFAS Posts: 551
    I would go rb for sure. U need to grab one before they vanish with the quickness.
  • Kito31Kito31 Posts: 401
    You have some great choices. I agree and go RB. WR is deep and you have two of the top 5. The hype on Freeman is real; but, I’d rather have Mixon as he’s proven.

As a side note, it is tough to pass up AJG and wait on RB until round 2 and maybe have a chance at Freeman.
    My Couch Pulls Out, But I Don't
    Scoring: 2 QB Non-PPR, Standard ESPN, 10 teams
    2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex (WR/RB/TE), K, DEF

QB: Watson, Ryan
    RB: Zeke, Ingram, T Coleman, C Thompson, Cohen, Chubb
    WR: Thomas, Cooper, Gordon, Funchess, Golladay
    TE: Reed
    K: Tucker
    DEF: Bears
  • I think AJG will be the best player available to you, assuming Cook doesn't slip.

Devonta or Mixon would be a good start to your rbs with the receivers you have. I think you could pull off starting with 3 receivers, but going Freman/Mixon let's you scoop up another wr if you get good value later.
  • I'd definitely be thrilled with any of the top 4 guys fall but I just don't see it. Plus I'm not a huge Mixon fan because I think their offensive line is usually terrible. Sure he'll be a rb 15-20 at the end of the year but it's mainly volume points. I really like Freeman and I know he won't come back to me in the 4th.

Green in flex with Julio and Hopkins is sick too but I'd probably end up with Sony Michel, Kerryon, Drake, Alex Collins or someone like that as a number 1 rb and probably Ronald Jones the next round.

10 Team (2 player Keeper)      .5 PPR 1 Qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T flex, 1 D, 1 K

2018 Keepers:   DeAndre Hopkins,  Julio Jones, 
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 3,959
    I like Mixon a lot, but if those 4 RBs go ahead of you, take AJ Green...he's the next BPA.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,049
    I take AR or AJ. Probably AJ. But you need RBs for sure.
    D3: QB—Allen, Roethlisberger, Rudolph, TRUBISKY; RB—COHEN, Gore, HENRY, HOWARD, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Hurst, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Chark, Dorsett, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Perriman, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Watson; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS.