Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Trying to get the 1.1....help me

buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 1,777
So the team with the 1.1 has put it on the block and said he is possibly looking for a rb/wr combo. I think I have the pieces to get it, but need some help. 

This is a 16 team league, 9 keepers PPR league.  Start QB, 1-3 rbs, 1-4 wrs, 1-3 tes, K, Def. 

My team
Winston
Henry, M. Davis, D. Murray, Coleman, Procise, R. Smith
Green, M. Thomas, Allen, Watkins, Dez, Parker, M. Williams
Kelce

1.3, 1.11, 2.3, 2.11, 3.11

His team
Trubinsky, Taylor
Howard, J. Williams, Hill, Abdullah
C. Davis, Thielen, C. Coleman, Z. Jones, Switzer, Allison, Meredith, Hurns, Goodwin, K. Cole
Sheenan, Engram

1.1, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1, 5.1

I offered him Dez and the 1.11 for the 1 to get some talks going.  He said I either have really good players that he supposedly knows I won't part with (not true) or nothing he's interested in.  He has shown interest in Henry. 

Any ideas on what I could offer?

Comments

• CoolHand Posts: 5,292
    What about Allen for 1.01 & Hurns ?

Or Watkins &!Coleman ?

I’ll also admit that I’m not big on Allen although he did have a good year.
  • I would try Coleman & AJ
  • MVPMVP Posts: 237
    I would not offer him Henry, that's your future stud. I'd offer up a combo of Coleman and Dez/Green. Sadly Watkins is not even in the WR2 argument anymore. Allen is a top 10WR, so hold onto him.
  • emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 2,772
    I wouldn't mind giving Henry for the 1.01. If I had the pick I wouldn't give it up for henry
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 1,777
    What do you guys think of these?

Green and 1.11 for 1.1

Green, 1.3, 1.11 for C. Davis and 1.1
  • MVPMVP Posts: 237
    edited January 12
    buckysGT said:

What do you guys think of these?

Green and 1.11 for 1.1

Green, 1.3, 1.11 for C. Davis and 1.1

The first is possible. Second, I doubt happens
    Agree with mvp... best chance imo is the first one
    I know the second one is a little bit of a stretch, but would it be worth it for my team?
    buckysGT said:

I know the second one is a little bit of a stretch, but would it be worth it for my team?

Yeah, doesn’t hurt to try. Might surprise you/us.
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 4,410
    edited January 12
    I like both of them for you.  May as well offer both of them and give him the choice.  A lot of people have soured on Corey Davis, so that one may go through as well. 
  • chaindog35 Posts: 304
    I would offer Keenan Allen and Derrick Henry. That is the type of offer it is going to take to get it done at the very least.

I would offer Keenan Allen and Derrick Henry. That is the type of offer it is going to take to get it done at the very least.

Wow... if I didn’t have another wr1 on my team, I wouldn’t pay that. DHenry is pretty good himself.
  • Ipkiss Posts: 326

Unfortunately I agree. The hype is crazy already and probably only going to get worse.
  • chaindog35 Posts: 304
    Yeah, I just think that’s the type of offer it takes to get 1.1 this year. Not saying you should do it, but if you really want Barkley, that’s the likely cost.
    Idk if this guys even had a clue what’s going on. He put he pick on the block, I sent him offers, he rejects them and his only counter was Cardinals D and Shaheen for K. Allen. WTF didn’t even mentions the the pick in the offer that we were discussing. Owners like this piss me off.
    buckysGT said:

Idk if this guys even had a clue what’s going on. He put he pick on the block, I sent him offers, he rejects them and his only counter was Cardinals D and Shaheen for K. Allen. WTF didn’t even mentions the the pick in the offer that we were discussing. Owners like this piss me off.

Seems like he wants to see if he can get a massive overpay. But also looks like he might be saying it’ll take KAllen + for the pick. I’d try KAllen and TColeman for the pick if you want it. After that, I’d walk away
  • CoolHand said:

buckysGT said:

Seems like he wants to see if he can get a massive overpay. But also looks like he might be saying it’ll take KAllen + for the pick. I’d try KAllen and TColeman for the pick if you want it. After that, I’d walk away
    I like this
    Or what about maybe Watkins & 1.03 ??
  • CoolHand said:

Or what about maybe Watkins & 1.03 ??

Maybe add the 2.1 to his side.

Watkins
    - for -
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,106
    Watkins value is in the tank. Highly doubt that would get accepted. Not sure you could get 2.1 alone for Watkins
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 4,410
    edited January 13
    I still think Coleman & AJ is your best bet.
  • Towman27 Posts: 67
    1.3 & Allen for 1.1 & 2.1
    I’ve offered Green, Coleman and the 1.11 for the 1.1 and 5.1

Green and the 1.11 for the 1.1

Watkins, Coleman and the 1.3 for the 1.1

And the original offer of Dez and the 1.11.

All rejected.

I have one last thought. What about Green, Dez and the 1.11 for C. Davis and the 1.1?
    buckysGT said:

I’ve offered Green, Coleman and the 1.11 for the 1.1 and 5.1

Green and the 1.11 for the 1.1

Watkins, Coleman and the 1.3 for the 1.1

And the original offer of Dez and the 1.11.

All rejected.

I have one last thought. What about Green, Dez and the 1.11 for C. Davis and the 1.1?

Wow.... crazy!! If you really want to try one other thing, I’d move Dez before AJG.... so maybe Dez & 1.03 for 1.01. If not or he rejects that then I say you have to wave the white flag and forget it.
    Nevermind... doubt he takes that since he rejected the Watkins one with the 1.03.
    Looks like he really wants Allen in the trade but him and the 1.03 is way to much for the 1.01 and I'm a Barkley fan from the beginning!
  • I would do

K Allen
    - for -
    Z Jones

Then, like CoolHand said - give up because he’s not moving the pick.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 3,321
    edited January 15
    I also think that it will take a massive overpay to get the 1.01

I sent this to the 1.01 owner

I give 1.09 + Dez + Cooks + Aaron Jones + L. Murray for his 1.01 + Ertz

10 team league is No-PPR with fractional scoring Start QB  RB  RB/WR  WR  WR/TE  TE  DST  K

I don't think that there is a realistic chance that he will accept.

My team

R Wilson
    D Carr (R)
    A Luck (R)
    N Foles (R)

E Elliott
    L'Veon Bell
    M Lynch (R)
    A Peterson (R)
    L Murray (R)
    D Johnson (R)
    A Kamara (R)
    P Barber (R)
    A Jones (R)
    D'Onta Foreman (R)

D Hopkins
    M Thomas
    B Cooks (R)
    M Jones (R)
    W Fuller (R)
    C Godwin (R)
    M Williams (R)
    A.J. Green (R)
    D Bryant (R)

R Gronkowski
    A Shaheen (R)

W Lutz
    Vikings
    Ravens

2018-Picks 1.09 - 5.09
    2019-Picks 1-5

His team

D Brees
    C Newton (R)
    D Watson (R)

L Fournette
    M Jones (R)
    E Hood (R)
    J Richard (R)
    E McGuire (R)
    P Perkins (R)
    I Crowell (R)
    B Powell (R)
    Abdullah

A Jeffery
    K Benjamin
    M Mitchell (R)
    R Higgins (R)
    R Matthews (R)
    J Hunter (R)
    S Shepard (R)
    J Reynolds (R)
    T Montgomery (R)

Z Ertz
    L Kendricks (R)
    T Kroft (R)
    G Olsen (R)

Buccaneers
    Panthers (R)
    J Tucker

2018-Picks 1.01 - 5.01
    2019-Picks 1-5
      Both Leagues - Start  QB  RB  RB/WR  WR  WR/TE  TE  K  DST  All TD = 6  Pass Yd = .04  Rush-Rec Yd = .10 No-PPR  No Bonuses
    10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3)  10 Team Dynasty
    QB - R,Wilson QB - Luck, R.Wilson, D.Carr, Foles
    RB - Zeke, Gordon, Fournette, Lynch, M.Davis, D.Cook, Foreman, A.Jones, Brieda, Foreman, Carson
    RB - Zeke, David Johnson, L.Bell, Kamara, AP, Foreman, Lynch, L.Murray, A.Jones, P.Barber
    WR - M.Thomas, B.Cooks WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, Dez, B.Cooks, M.Jones, W.Fuller, M.Williams, Godwin
    TE - NONE (off season) TE - Gronk, Witten
    DST - Ravens   DST - Ravens, Vikes
    K - None (off season)    K - Lutz
  • Can someone tell chuckey that no one wants to hear about his silly 5 team league where he has Zeke, Bell, DJ and Kamara? I had to register just to make this comment. If your silly league not only will allow you to have acquired all 4 of those RBs but will trade with you so that you add Barkley you have no business asking questions or trade advice since you play in a league where no one knows what they’re doing anyway.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,106
    Haha- that is hilarious Atlantic..... might be the best post of the new year so far.
  • Can someone tell chuckey that no one wants to hear about his silly 5 team league where he has Zeke, Bell, DJ and Kamara? I had to register just to make this comment. If your silly league not only will allow you to have acquired all 4 of those RBs but will trade with you so that you add Barkley you have no business asking questions or trade advice since you play in a league where no one knows what they’re doing anyway.

Lol - hilarious! Welcome to the forum.