fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Alabama/Georgia

rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,469
First off I have no dog/dawg in this fight.
Secondly, I really don't watch many college games but figured what the heck I'd take a peek at the "Big Game" last night.

All I can say is make sure the checks going to the officials from Alabama don't bounce - the officiating was atrocious.
Also, Nick Saban your team has an awful lot of undisciplined action going on for being the "jewel" of the league.

I'll jump on the UCF bandwagon and watch a game or two next year to see what happens.

Go Bucs - yeah I know they probably would of lost last night too. 

;;) :D
"The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
Mod - Sleeper U

Comments

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 3,508
    edited January 9
    They sure missed that one call on the sidelines where the receiver's foot clearly was out of bounds by something like the whole length of his shoe.

Then the commentators said something about him being forced out as if that would justify the additional yardage?
      Both Leagues - Start  QB  RB  RB/WR  WR  WR/TE  TE  K  DST  All TD = 6  Pass Yd = .04  Rush-Rec Yd = .10 No-PPR  No Bonuses
    10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3)  10 Team Dynasty
    QB - R,Wilson QB - Luck, R.Wilson, D.Carr, Foles
    RB - Zeke, Gordon, Fournette, Lynch, D.Cook, A.Jones, Mack, Foreman, Carson, Booker,
    RB - Zeke, David Johnson, L.Bell, Kamara, AP, Foreman, Lynch, A.Jones,            P.Barber, Clement E. McGuire P.Barber, Clement
    WR - M.Thomas WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, B.Cooks, M.Williams, Godwin, A.Hurns
    TE - NONE (off season) TE - Gronk, OJ Howard, Brate, R.Seals-Jones
    DST - Ravens   DST - Ravens, Vikings
    K - None (off season)    K - Lutz
    1.03, 2.03, 3.09, 4.09, 5.09