fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Melvin Gordon value in picks?

What is Melvin Gordon worth in 2019 picks? 2 1sts? Less? More?

This is a 10 team league

Comments

• Hawk12 Posts: 2,419
    straight picks - way off in 2019?  the whole 1st round.....  He's a top 5 RB, top 10 if you look at his downside, and has a full time work load, 2019 is a long way off and nothing is known on who's coming out that year, and even if any of the top 2018 prospects are staying back just yet.  Far too much unknown for a top RB 
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,433
    Hawk12 said:

straight picks - way off in 2019?  the whole 1st round.....  He's a top 5 RB, top 10 if you look at his downside, and has a full time work load, 2019 is a long way off and nothing is known on who's coming out that year, and even if any of the top 2018 prospects are staying back just yet.  Far too much unknown for a top RB 

this for me as well
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 2,690

Hawk12 said:

this for me as well
    Yep.
  • chaindog35 Posts: 304
    Would you deal Gordon and Olsen to get Gronk?
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 3,321

I loves me some Gronk, but, off the top of my head the answer would be no. Might depend on the rest of your roster
      Both Leagues - Start  QB  RB  RB/WR  WR  WR/TE  TE  K  DST  All TD = 6  Pass Yd = .04  Rush-Rec Yd = .10 No-PPR  No Bonuses
    10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3)  10 Team Dynasty
    QB - R,Wilson QB - Luck, R.Wilson, D.Carr, Foles
    RB - Zeke, Gordon, Fournette, Lynch, M.Davis, D.Cook, Foreman, A.Jones, Brieda, Foreman, Carson
    RB - Zeke, David Johnson, L.Bell, Kamara, AP, Foreman, Lynch, L.Murray, A.Jones, P.Barber
    WR - M.Thomas, B.Cooks WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, Dez, B.Cooks, M.Jones, W.Fuller, M.Williams, Godwin
    TE - NONE (off season) TE - Gronk, Witten
    DST - Ravens   DST - Ravens, Vikes
    K - None (off season)    K - Lutz
  • CoolHand Posts: 5,292

No, I wouldn’t anyways. Gordon is a pure rb1. If you really want Gronk, I wouldn’t give up more than Gordon.
  • Would you deal Gordon and Olsen to get Gronk?

Nope - I'm actually on the sell now on Gronk train.  His injuries keep piling up and I think this off-season is the last time you can get top dollar for him.  I'm actually hoping he scores 2-3 TDs in each of the playoffs games to drive up his price.
  • emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 2,772

If Olsen didn't break his foot he would have put up basically the same production and you wanna give gordon?...no
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,433

No
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U