fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

How did I do?

It's a 10 team, PPR/IDP Dynasty League and we start 2 RBs & 3 WRs...We may add a RB/WR/TE flex next year.

I traded away Dez Bryant, Lamar Miller, and the 2018 1.09 for the 2018 1.02.

I think I overpaid, but I'm hoping to grab another stud RB to go with DJ, Cook, & Ingram.  I also have Hopkins, Landry, A-Rob, & Ju-Ju at WR & Kelce at TE.

Thoughts?  Good trade or bad trade?
How did I do?
  1. Which Side? PPR Dynasty8 votes
    1. Dez Bryant, Lamar Miller, 1.09 Rookie/FA Pick
      37.50%
    2. 1.02 Rookie/FA Pick
      62.50%
10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
QB:  Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, D. Cook, Ingram, Burkhead, A. Jones WR: Hopkins, Landry, A. Robinson TE:  Kelce PK: TBD    DL:  Dunlap, Vernon, Hunter, Graham LB:  Mosley, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez DB: Collins Taxi:  Foreman (RB), C. Godwin (WR), JuJu Smith-Schuster (WR), Howard (TE)

Comments

• LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 875
    It's an overpay, but sometimes that is required to make a bold move for the future. 1.02 guarantees you either the elite RB of this class (Barkley) or the elite WR of this class (Ridley). You have the lineup to survive the move. I like it. In a few months, who knows?...that might have not been enough.

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 3,321
    LocalKine said:

It's an overpay, but sometimes that is required to make a bold move for the future. 1.02 guarantees you either the elite RB of this class (Barkley) or the elite WR of this class (Ridley). You have the lineup to survive the move. I like it. In a few months, who knows?...that might have not been enough.

Not much of an overpay for me. I would love to unload Dez and I am eagerly awaiting D'Onta Foreman kicking Miller to the curb. I voted yes to the 1.02
      Both Leagues - Start  QB  RB  RB/WR  WR  WR/TE  TE  K  DST  All TD = 6  Pass Yd = .04  Rush-Rec Yd = .10 No-PPR  No Bonuses
    10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3)  10 Team Dynasty
    QB - R,Wilson QB - Luck, R.Wilson, D.Carr, Foles
    RB - Zeke, Gordon, Fournette, Lynch, M.Davis, D.Cook, Foreman, A.Jones, Brieda, Foreman, Carson
    RB - Zeke, David Johnson, L.Bell, Kamara, AP, Foreman, Lynch, L.Murray, A.Jones, P.Barber
    WR - M.Thomas, B.Cooks WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, Dez, B.Cooks, M.Jones, W.Fuller, M.Williams, Godwin
    TE - NONE (off season) TE - Gronk, Witten
    DST - Ravens   DST - Ravens, Vikes
    K - None (off season)    K - Lutz
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 3,183
    Love the move based on your current roster.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • MVPMVP Posts: 237
    LocalKine said:

Very well said.