fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

How did I do?

It's a 10 team, PPR/IDP Dynasty League and we start 2 RBs & 3 WRs...We may add a RB/WR/TE flex next year.

I traded away Dez Bryant, Lamar Miller, and the 2018 1.09 for the 2018 1.02.

I think I overpaid, but I'm hoping to grab another stud RB to go with DJ, Cook, & Ingram.  I also have Hopkins, Landry, A-Rob, & Ju-Ju at WR & Kelce at TE.

Thoughts?  Good trade or bad trade?
10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
QB:  Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, D. Cook, Ingram, Burkhead, A. Jones WR: Hopkins, Landry, A. Robinson TE:  Kelce PK: TBD    DL:  Dunlap, Vernon, Hunter LB:  Mosley, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez DB: Collins 
Taxi:  Westbrook (WR), C. Godwin (WR), JuJu Smith-Schuster (WR), Howard (TE)

Comments

• LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 955
    It's an overpay, but sometimes that is required to make a bold move for the future. 1.02 guarantees you either the elite RB of this class (Barkley) or the elite WR of this class (Ridley). You have the lineup to survive the move. I like it. In a few months, who knows?...that might have not been enough.
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2018 keepers: QB Russell Wilson, RB Todd Gurley, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB Kareem Hunt, RB Dalvin Cook, WR Odell Beckham, WR A.J. Green, WR Keenan Allen, WR Mike Evans, TE Evan Engram
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 3,979
    It's an overpay, but sometimes that is required to make a bold move for the future. 1.02 guarantees you either the elite RB of this class (Barkley) or the elite WR of this class (Ridley). You have the lineup to survive the move. I like it. In a few months, who knows?...that might have not been enough.
    Not much of an overpay for me. I would love to unload Dez and I am eagerly awaiting D'Onta Foreman kicking Miller to the curb. I voted yes to the 1.02
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR No Bonus / QB-RB-RB/WR-WR-WR/TE-TE-DST-K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr / RB - Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, D.Cook, L.Miller, D.Foreman, Lynch, AP
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, R. Anderson, Hurns, Godwin, M.Williams, Tyrell Williams / TE - Gronk, Howard, Brate, R.Seals-Jones
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100 / QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1FlexRWT-DST-K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold, Brissett / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, A.Jones, Prosise, Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews, Curtis, JMoore / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, Kroft
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 3,569
    Love the move based on your current roster.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • MVPMVP Posts: 283
    Very well said.