fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Comments

• swampiesswampies Posts: 2,123
    @Smitty your write up is spot on! Getting the draft itch researching these RBs already. I'm more excited this the year about getting a top RB this year as I've set myself up very well in my keeper league with a great foundation of ten great players like Gurley RB, Aaron Jones RB, Wilson QB, Engram TE, Howard TE, Michael Thomas WR, Juju Smith WR, Landry WR, Baldwin WR, Golladay WR.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 5,532
    @swampies thanks, this group of rookies is pretty darn good.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Hawk12 Posts: 2,419
    ^ I've been saying that since last year when everyone was trying to get into 2017 picks and dumping 2018 picks... Yes 2017 is and looks like it will be one of the best classes since the '83 QB class.  This 2018 class is pretty darn good in their own right, and will outperform most of the last 10 years of draft classes in a few years when we look back IMO.

In fact, I think the '17 and '18 classes will be some of the very best classes we may see for a decade going forward and backward... Weird to have two great classes back to back, but that is what I think I'm seeing.