fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha... F_ _ _ the Rams!

chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 4,625
Fail the Rams... that one works for sure

Fool the Rams... Atlanta did that

Fake the Rams... I think that one is appropriate

Fork the Rams... Yep, put a fork in them because they're done

Flak the Rams... Ya... their "high flying" offense was surely shot down

Fell the Rams... The "mighty giant" was surely felled by the Falcons

Falc the Rams... Works for me

Feck the Rams... If you choose the value definition then their feck is low. If you choose the slang verb, noun or interjection... I REALLY like that one

But, when the title says F_ _ _ the Rams... I think you know what I intended for you to think
10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
- - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, D.Cook, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman, C.Edmonds, Jaylen Samuels
WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, R. Anderson, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, V.McDonald
DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
- - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, A.Jones,JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
DST - Steelers / K - Lutz

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 6,591
    Bracket buster
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 4,625
    :D
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, D.Cook, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman, C.Edmonds, Jaylen Samuels
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, R. Anderson, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, V.McDonald
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, A.Jones,JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 2,788
    edited January 7
    Bracket buster
    No, just a Smitty buster!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Wade Phillip is a d mastermind. This wasn't as surprisingly too me. Rams are young, this is loosing to learn to win, they will be fine for years.
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
    Wade Phillip is a d mastermind. This wasn't as surprisingly too me. Rams are young, this is loosing to learn to win, they will be fine for years.
    If and when Kroenke is dead and gone they will be fine. He is still the worst owner in all of sports and his lying leadership will have its consequences. 

There seems to be quite a bit of concern over their staggering lack of attendance from an NFL "starved" community. Perhaps the base of "potential" fans realizes what the St. Louis community knows all too well about Kroenke's more than questionable business practices. If Kroenke had been honest with the people of St. Louis about his clearly planned move, I would say "Okay, I get it, see ya." But, that is not what he did at all and it looks like he and the NFL will be in court before too long.

In the meantime, the LA "fan base" has not flocked to see them in person. Maybe the shiny new stadium will change that. But, as I recall, attendance figures is what lead to their departure the first time.

• well he  say..."rams don't have true home field advantage"

lesson learned in burned bridges...probably not.

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,526
    I like Kroenke as a owner. He let Pierre Lecroix do his magic & stay out of the way for Avalanche in Hockey

He opened up the pocket book to give the Av's great teams in Denver. He had a high payroll for the Nuggets too.
  • don't forget Walmart...soccer, lacross.real estate. he probably isn't loosing sleep over this
    well he  say..."rams don't have true home field advantage"

lesson learned in burned bridges...probably not.

Ya... way to blame your fan base for the loss. Not only is he a liar and an asshole, but he is real short on public relations smarts. I heard a report that when the Rams hosted the Eagles there was a sea of green in the stands.  F_ _ _  the Rams, but, mostly Kroenke.
  • chaindog35chaindog35 Posts: 408
    I think Browns, Bears and Bengals fans would argue with you on him being the worst owner.
    I think Browns, Bears and Bengals fans would argue with you on him being the worst owner.
    Perhaps, however at least until recently Kroenke has turned multiple franchises into feces and was hated by all the teams fan bases. Additionally, none of the Browns, Bears and Bengals owners have LIED THEIR WAY OUT OF TOWN.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 3,645
    edited January 7
    The Browns fans may challenge what happened to them was as bad or worse than what happened to St Louis, just saying. That town has never had a team close to what left.
    The Browns fans may challenge what happened to them was as bad or worse than what happened to St Louis, just saying.
    That is true. I did forget about that little bit of history. Correct me if I am wrong, but, I don't think that the former Browns team led the City of Cleveland down the primrose path leading them to believe that they had a fair chance to keep their team.
    Nope, they literally snuck out in the dead of night ending negotiations to keep them in Cleveland.
    edited January 7
    Nope, they literally snuck out in the dead of night ending negotiations to keep them in Cleveland.
    Thanks for clearing that up Ice. Still think that Kroenke's body of work puts him on top.

LOL....
  • MVPMVP Posts: 288
    They won their division and hosted a playoff game. Far from a failure. Future looks very bright for the Rams, top 3 RB, two quality WRs, and a good developing QB, with a bright HC. Not to mention a stellar D with Donald. The bitterness is funny though. 
  • I’m looking for a new job and am interested in applying for a job with the Rams. @chuckeycharles - is there anyone there with whom you can put in a good word for me? :D

I’m looking for a new job and am interested in applying for a job with the Rams. @chuckeycharles - is there anyone there with whom you can put in a good word for me? :D
    Anything for a pal. Let me check my Outlook contact list.  =))

They won their division and hosted a playoff game. Far from a failure. Future looks very bright for the Rams, top 3 RB, two quality WRs, and a good developing QB, with a bright HC. Not to mention a stellar D with Donald. The bitterness is funny though. 
    Ya... this thread was designed to elicit a response from one particular Rams homer who has been strangely quiet.
  • MVPMVP Posts: 288
    Ya... this thread was designed to elicit a response from one particular Rams homer who has been strangely quiet.
    I had no idea, may i ask who this homer might be?
    I had no idea, may i ask who this homer might be?
    I'd prefer that he identify himself. I purposely did not call him out with an @ sign. I did not want to be seen as directly antagonizing him.

But, don't get me wrong, my contempt for P.Enos Kroenke won't subside anytime soon. Kroenke would have to improve by a factor of 1000 just to rise to the level of POS.