fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Travis Kelce

boobam13boobam13 Posts: 1,958
Any one worried about him and his injuries and Mahomes taking over next season...is he a sell high?

Comments

• BashmanBashman Posts: 223
    I'm not so sure that Alex Smith isn't the starting QB at KC next year and even if Mahomes takes over in 2018, a TE with Kelce's ability will be his best friend.  Kelce is great over the middle and has the speed, route running, and hands to stretch the field for a deep Mahomes' pass.  I think Kelce's the number one TE and I'm holding onto him unless I get an incredible, overpay offer that includes a top TE such as Ertz or Engram.
    10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
    QB:  Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, D. Cook, Ingram, Burkhead WR: Hopkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Landry, A. Robinson, Crabtree TE:  Kelce PK: TBD    DL:  Dunlap, Hunter LB:  Mosley, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez DB: Collins 
    Taxi:  Westbrook (WR), C. Godwin (WR), Howard (TE)
  • Problem with te is two years ago, te was a easy position to fill seemed like you could play matchups and win. This year my best teams that won had gronk or Kelsey. To many teams took 2-4 at position vs 15-18 with top 5 te. It's a easy win you two weeks because of the upside. The position changed drastically this year.
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
  • boobam13boobam13 Posts: 1,958
    just worried about kelce becoming more middle of the road like the rest of the position with out Smith 
  • boobam13boobam13 Posts: 1,958
    plus a string of consucsions 
  • you seem sold on moving him and I ok with it, as long as you have resources to fill the position. TE, I feel is a leverage position this past year. 
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 4,625
    Problem with te is two years ago, te was a easy position to fill seemed like you could play matchups and win. This year my best teams that won had gronk or Kelsey. To many teams took 2-4 at position vs 15-18 with top 5 te. It's a easy win you two weeks because of the upside. The position changed drastically this year.
    I own Gronk in 2 D-Leagues and also won the scoring championship in both. 

Sadly no Super Bowl victories in either. Eliminated in round 2 in one of them and lost the Super Bowl by under 4 points in the other.    :((
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, D.Cook, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman, C.Edmonds, Jaylen Samuels
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, R. Anderson, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, V.McDonald
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, A.Jones,JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • I lost a championship last year by one...then won on a stat correction next day. Guy at work personally holds it against me.
    My te on that team was ertz off waivers. Last year was different.