fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

U: Printable NFL Playoff Brackets + Smitty's Picks

SmittySmitty Posts: 6,187
edited January 1 in Talk To Us (Site)
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• Rams winning the whole thing is not too far fetched! It’s amazing what a difference a good coach can make!

• Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 2,789
    Rams winning the whole thing is not too far fetched! It’s amazing what a difference a good coach can make!
    Ask ATL what losing a great coach can do also.... 
  • Rams loose to falcons killing people's bracket
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
  • Rams loose to falcons killing people's jbracket
    This

• SmittySmitty Posts: 6,187
    Yeah well lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 548
    edited January 8
    My superbowl matchup before this weekend is jags vs saints. im still in it. rams had too much inexperience. 

• Vikes and Pittsburgh for me. I am afraid of saints and never bet a wildcard team.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 694
    Saints and Steelers
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 3,979
    edited January 9
    My superbowl matchup before this weekend is jags vs saints. im still in it. rams had too much inexperience. 
    Ya... and according to their "owner" not enough fan support. Ya... way to blame it on the people who purchase your product.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR No Bonus / QB-RB-RB/WR-WR-WR/TE-TE-DST-K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr / RB - Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, D.Cook, L.Miller, D.Foreman, Lynch, AP
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, R. Anderson, Hurns, Godwin, M.Williams, Tyrell Williams / TE - Gronk, Howard, Brate, R.Seals-Jones
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100 / QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1FlexRWT-DST-K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold, Brissett / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, A.Jones, Prosise, Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews, Curtis, JMoore / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, Kroft
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    Saints and Steelers
    Part of me hopes for this. But, part of me hopes that neither of them are in it as I own shares of Bell, Kamara, Ingram and M. Thomas.The potential for injury in the post season is always a worry for me.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR No Bonus / QB-RB-RB/WR-WR-WR/TE-TE-DST-K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, Carr / RB - Zeke, Bell, DJ, Kamara, D.Cook, L.Miller, D.Foreman, Lynch, AP
    WR - Hopkins, AJG, M.Thomas, R. Anderson, Hurns, Godwin, M.Williams, Tyrell Williams / TE - Gronk, Howard, Brate, R.Seals-Jones
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100 / QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1FlexRWT-DST-K
    QB - Cousins, Eli, Trubiski, Darnold, Brissett / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, A.Jones, Prosise, Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews, Curtis, JMoore / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, Kroft
  • Saints and Steelers
    Part of me hopes for this. But, part of me hopes that neither of them are in it as I own shares of Bell, Kamara, Ingram and M. Thomas.The potential for injury in the post season is always a worry for me.
    omg really you make me dislike a lot of owners who think like this. these men could slip and fall at a pool party or get in a car accident in the summer. you make adjustments. As a fan of football I just want to see quality games unlike 90% of the season. 

• KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 694
    So much for Saints and Steelers
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 5,771
    Yeah, I’m hoping for a Vikings vs Jaguars super bowl!!
    edited January 15
    Saints and Steelers
    omg really you make me dislike a lot of owners who think like this. these men could slip and fall at a pool party or get in a car accident in the summer. you make adjustments. As a fan of football I just want to see quality games unlike 90% of the season. 

And that bothers me to the point of lost sleep because...

My fantasy teams have meant more to me than the local team (Rams at one time) or my favorite teams (Steelers, Cowboys, Seahawks, Cardinals, Chiefs, Saints) since I began playing FF in 2004 and I have said that numerous times over the years. 

The playoffs don't change the mixed emotions that I have in that regard. If my teams make the playoffs I am excited and root for them. But, if they are eliminated I then don't lose any sleep worrying about the condition of my dynasty teams for my next campaign. I get disturbed when my players do stupid stuff. 

One of the most stupid things I recall is the back-flipping celebration of David Wilson a few years ago. I can't believe that Coughlin tolerated that for one nano-second