fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Dez or Diggs

I think my team is better than my record showed but I went 5-8 and I just don't like Dez to be honest. Been looking to move him but wanted to make sure the value was close

Ppr with big play bonuses. Diggs was the #21 wr and Dez was #23 I think.

My WRs are Julio funchess Dez Kelvin and Robby Anderson

Comments

• I'm sure I'll be in the minority, but I prefer Dez.  If you look at Diggs' numbers, he has 3-4 games where he scored over 10 points, then a whole lot of duds.  Diggs is the hot name right now and he obviously has youth on his side, but for the next 2 years - I would stay with Dez.

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,071
    Diggs
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Dez for me.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 2,949
    to my recollection, Diggs has a very small number of games where he goes bonkers, and gets injured and plays a half spped for 5-8 weeks, gets healthy enough to have full speed, has a great game, then gets hurt again...

Seems to be how i recall Diggs scoring the last couple of years.   If you trade Dez for Diggs, let him have 2 big games when he starts the season healthy then trade up to a more consistent WR... 

That said, I have no fair in Dez, and have not liked his work ethic for years.  Big cry baby when things (massive targets) and Cowboys wins don't go his way.... He throws in the towel on games and sometimes entire seasons & that is just not a guy I want on my teams despite his top 5 WR upside, which had probably past and is now more of a top 15 WR upside...

Trade for DIggs, then trade out again would be an idea
  • emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 3,041
    Probably what I'll try to do. I took it. Already have an offer of Jordy and a 4th for him I think but everybody knows jordy's gotta come down and stay down some time soon
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 2,949
    Jordy is done IMO, move on from him... 
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 548
    to my recollection, Diggs has a very small number of games where he goes bonkers, and gets injured and plays a half spped for 5-8 weeks, gets healthy enough to have full speed, has a great game, then gets hurt again...

Seems to be how i recall Diggs scoring the last couple of years.   If you trade Dez for Diggs, let him have 2 big games when he starts the season healthy then trade up to a more consistent WR... 

That said, I have no fair in Dez, and have not liked his work ethic for years.  Big cry baby when things (massive targets) and Cowboys wins don't go his way.... He throws in the towel on games and sometimes entire seasons & that is just not a guy I want on my teams despite his top 5 WR upside, which had probably past and is now more of a top 15 WR upside...

Trade for DIggs, then trade out again would be an idea
    excellent description of diggs career

• Diggs easily for me. He has outscorrd Dez the past two seasons and is 5 years younger.