fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Tough Wild Card Matchup

I have a tough wildcard matchup this week Against my Brother in law. Help me set my lineup....

Standard scoring
Start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex RB/WR, DST

A.Smith v. Oak or J.Winston v. Det

Howard@Cin, Miller v.SF, Coleman v.NO, M.Davis@Jac, Forte@Den, Martin v.Det

Hopkin v.SF, Thomas@Atl, Landry v.NE, M.Jones@TB, Gordan v. GB

Det@TB or Atl v. NO

I’m thinking
Smith, Howard, Miller, Hopkins, Thomas, Landry, Detroit

Thoughts?

Comments

• I think you have it right, but I would also consider Gordon over Thomas.
  • george Posts: 233

I think you have it right, but I would also consider Gordon over Thomas.

A doubting Thomas?
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 222
    I think you gotta play gordon somehow
    QB - DakPrescott*
    RB - AdrianPeterson/DevonteFreeman/DannyWoodhead/SpencerWare*/TJYeldon*/TevinColeman*/JerickMckinnon*
    WR - KeenanAllen/LarryFitzgerald/MohamedSanu/KamarAiken*
    TE - JaredCook*
    K - (SCOTT STERLING) aka bold move aka empty
    DEF - Houston

* - possible keeper value next year
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 4,218
    edited December 6
    george said:

A doubting Thomas?
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,373

george said:

A doubting Thomas?
    well done
    and yeah get Gordon in there
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • calcomcalcom Posts: 116
    Thanks for all the responses. I’m now torn between Thomas and Gordon. The start sit calculator has Thomas as the better play as does the cbs website projections. Anybody have any insight on the Dbs from Atlanta compared to those in Greenbay? From a Qb prospective I like the Brees to Thomas connection a little more than Kizer to Gordon but Gordon did see 11 targets. Thoughts?

cuff

george said:

A doubting Thomas?
    Nice!
  • TheDude Posts: 967

Josh Gordon will be a top 7 WR through the playoffs. Many will look at his schedule and shy away considering he plays BAL and CHI weeks 15/16, however, the Ravens just lost Jimmy Smith for the season and Gordon was able to produce in his first game back against one of the top corners in the league (Casey Hayward). Look for a top 5 finish from Josh in Week 14 against the Packers and for him to be on a healthy percentage of fantasy football championship rosters this season.”
    – KJ (Fantasy Team Advice)

edited December 7
    TheDude said:

Josh Gordon will be a top 7 WR through the playoffs. Many will look at his schedule and shy away considering he plays BAL and CHI weeks 15/16, however, the Ravens just lost Jimmy Smith for the season and Gordon was able to produce in his first game back against one of the top corners in the league (Casey Hayward). Look for a top 5 finish from Josh in Week 14 against the Packers and for him to be on a healthy percentage of fantasy football championship rosters this season.”
    – KJ (Fantasy Team Advice)

Thanks @TheDude so who would you sit?

Landry v. NE
    M. Thomas @ Atl (are you also a doubting Thomas?)
    DHop v. SF

I'm so much of a doubting Thomas I traded him mid-season for Henry and a 1st. I would sit him.

TheDude said:

I'm so much of a doubting Thomas I traded him mid-season for Henry and a 1st. I would sit him.

Okay. Thanks for your input
    Well, guess I was completely wrong about Thomas last night. Kamara going down early had a huge impact on the direction of their offense...

Who can factor in injury? Nice job
    It’s al good. I blame no one. I made the final decision to sit Thomas and start Gordon now my fate lies in the hands of the fantasy gods. Thanks for all your input. We can’t b right all the time :)>-