fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2016 fantasy football mock drafts 2016 fantasy football odell beckham sketch fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

This Team Didn’t

make playoffs.
12 team standard scoring h/h

QB...Goff..Carr..IR Rodgers

RB...Freeman..Coleman..Kamara..D Lewis..M Mack

WR....AJ Green..Hopkins..Kupp..M Bryant

TE..D Walker..V Davis

PK..Lutz

Def..Sea..LAC
The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Comments

• george Posts: 233
    Which teams you match up can make a difference. Where did the team rank in points scored?
  • cablejackscablejacks Posts: 279
    george said:

Which teams you match up can make a difference. Where did the team rank in points scored?

very true .....ended up 2nd in league scoring

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • george said:

very true .....ended up 2nd in league scoring

Ugh - so frustrating!
  • Instead of Wildcard by record, they should give the last 2 spots to the top 2 total scores.
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 222

Instead of Wildcard by record, they should give the last 2 spots to the top 2 total scores.

That's quite an interesting take... I could see this if there were divison winners and then highest scoring teams (excluding division winners) were the wildcards
    QB - DakPrescott*
    RB - AdrianPeterson/DevonteFreeman/DannyWoodhead/SpencerWare*/TJYeldon*/TevinColeman*/JerickMckinnon*
    WR - KeenanAllen/LarryFitzgerald/MohamedSanu/KamarAiken*
    TE - JaredCook*
    K - (SCOTT STERLING) aka bold move aka empty
    DEF - Houston

* - possible keeper value next year
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,652
    edited December 6
    Play better defense and you won't lose games
  • Ipkiss Posts: 309

Instead of Wildcard by record, they should give the last 2 spots to the top 2 total scores.

In our one dynasty league, we have the 6th place team as the kissing point getter out of the remaining 7 teams that didn't make the playoffs by their record. I like the rule even though it screwed me out of the playoffs lol
  • Instead of Wildcard by record, they should give the last 2 spots to the top 2 total scores.

That's quite an interesting take... I could see this if there were divison winners and then highest scoring teams (excluding division winners) were the wildcards
    That would be the best place to use that rule.