fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

This Team Didn’t

make playoffs.
12 team standard scoring h/h

QB...Goff..Carr..IR Rodgers

RB...Freeman..Coleman..Kamara..D Lewis..M Mack

WR....AJ Green..Hopkins..Kupp..M Bryant

TE..D Walker..V Davis

PK..Lutz

Def..Sea..LAC
The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Comments

• georgegeorge Posts: 327
    Which teams you match up can make a difference. Where did the team rank in points scored?
  • Which teams you match up can make a difference. Where did the team rank in points scored?

very true .....ended up 2nd in league scoring

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • Which teams you match up can make a difference. Where did the team rank in points scored?

very true .....ended up 2nd in league scoring

Ugh - so frustrating!

• Instead of Wildcard by record, they should give the last 2 spots to the top 2 total scores.

• Instead of Wildcard by record, they should give the last 2 spots to the top 2 total scores.
    That's quite an interesting take... I could see this if there were divison winners and then highest scoring teams (excluding division winners) were the wildcards
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,722
    edited December 2017
    Play better defense and you won't lose games
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 436
    Instead of Wildcard by record, they should give the last 2 spots to the top 2 total scores.
    In our one dynasty league, we have the 6th place team as the kissing point getter out of the remaining 7 teams that didn't make the playoffs by their record. I like the rule even though it screwed me out of the playoffs lol
    That's quite an interesting take... I could see this if there were divison winners and then highest scoring teams (excluding division winners) were the wildcards
    That would be the best place to use that rule.