fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Revis signs with KC

buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 1,841
That is all...

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 6,187
    I like it
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 5,771
    Prob only good for the dime formation but having a vet like him on the roster could pay off in more ways than one.
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 1,841
    Prob only good for the dime formation but having a vet like him on the roster could pay off in more ways than one.
    That's kind of what I was thinking. I'm not expecting a lot from him on the field. Last time he played he looked like he was done. 
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 5,771
    I just saw that they are expecting him to start opposite Peters.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,819
    Revis island has eroded down to Revis sandbar - he still shows flashes of lock down but for the most part offenses aren't scared of him any more.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • boobam13boobam13 Posts: 1,931
    more name than player at this point - there was a reason he wasn't on a team 
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 2,365
    Don't see the reason why they wanted him since he can't do much anymore. He got what he wanted when played with NE so his heart won't be in it that's for certain.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA