fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football player pages 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Zeke.... suspended once again

CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 5,771
Was just denied.... suspended again... I bet Jones’s lawyers are making a ton of money right now!!!
Glad I hung onto McFadden and Smith the last few weeks!

Comments

• TheDudeTheDude Posts: 1,462
    And it's done...Come on down DMc, Morris and Smith!

• In what order?
    10 Team (2 player Keeper)      .5 PPR 1 Qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T flex, 1 D, 1 K

2018 Keepers:   DeAndre Hopkins,  Julio Jones, 
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 1,462
    Morris, Dmc, then Smith

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 2,819
    go Alf
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,683
    And it's done...Come on down DMc, Morris and Smith!
    Pretty sure it's not done yet
  • Morris, Smith, DMac

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,115
    edited November 2017
    i'm happy the cowboys spent so much money to delay the suspension and have zeke sit out for 6 weeks at the worst possible time. jerkoffs.

btw, i have zero shares of the ewok.
  • And it's done...Come on down DMc, Morris and Smith!
    Pretty sure it's not done yet
    It's not about whether he did it or not. It's about whether a court is able to tell an organization what it can or can't do. Typically, unless the company or organization is breaking the law, the sentence sticks. So I'd be shocked if, the court overturns its ruling especially as precedent is for ruling in favor of the NFL.
    10 Team (2 player Keeper)      .5 PPR 1 Qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T flex, 1 D, 1 K

• Time for Smith to dominate 
  • Just saw he's out a minimum of 4 games. Can't appeal until Dec 1st according to the NFL network. That's the earliest the courts can get to the case...

• redzoneriesredzoneries Posts: 3,207
    I expect him to get unsuspended and suspended again about 4 times before Sunday. What a mess.
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,683
    The Second U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York set a hearing date of Dec. 1 for Elliott's expedited appeal, Kate Hairopoulos of The Dallas Morning News reports.

After Thursday's setback, there was a sliver of hope Elliott would somehow find a legal loophole to continue playing, but this decision all but guarantees he'll miss the next four games. As a result, his return date will range from Week 14 (Dec. 10 at the Giants) to Week 16 (Dec. 24 against the Seahawks), thereby hindering both the Cowboys' playoff hopes and those of fantasy owners.